Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Midnight Black uploaded by D O.Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Midnight Black uploaded by Nada A.

BY SAMSUNG

The new Galaxy Note8 and AT & T unleash your potential to create and enjoy. Do bigger things with Samsung's latest Infinity Screen, smart S Pen,. see more...

Lindsey K.
Louisa
I love the note products, however this one is my least favorite. Overall it is a really nice phone and I will stay loyal to the brand, but I have a few annoyances:

For starters, the infinity screen is a great idea but realistically I can never take advantage of it because the case I have to use to protect it from falls has to come up higher than the screen, making it bulky. I like how the camera has added features like animated animal faces (fun for the kids) and beauty edits, but for some reason I can't get the camera to stop distorting my face. I'm not a thin person, but in selfie mode my face looks super long and slim (despite not being on shape correction mode), and while some people might like that I actually just want my face to look as it is (interestingly when I switch to video mode the shape distortion is gone...). Also, I noticed that the colors are also off (i.e. when I'm wearing a purple pink lipstick it looks bright fuschia). Not a good thing when I'm trying to review a lip product color. Also, I don't know what it is but I've had this phone for several months and still have issues typing on the keyboard. I make so many errors it's ridiculous, and I've never had this issue before. It almost seems like the touchscreen isn't very responsive or accurate (and it's not the screen protector because in desperation I removed it with the same results). To demonstrate how bad it is I will keep typing in the next section without editing my errors.

I love rhat the phone is fast, and has ample storage for qll my photos. I'm not crazy about he qdded programs that come preloqded but for he most part I cqn delete them which is really njce. I like how I can use aninated themes and can oretty much customize my whoke phone, which is where I think android really shines. The best part about this pgone, though is the stylus. It may not be helpful for everyone but I use he styles frejq ektly. I use it to make grocery lists, doodle when I'm bored, and sometimes scethc out plans for thinfs rhqt Ixm making around the house.

Overall, I would recommend this phone if you like having the stylus option but honestly my Note 5 was just as good if not better. It didn't have the infinity screen, but I personally like that better.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
I actually have the orchid gray version.

This is the best phone I've ever had. It's beautiful. I even got a clear case for it that has full body protection (from poetic) and let's the beautiful finish show through.

I've had it a few months short of a year now and I haven't noticed any performance loss aside from my initial "let's see how many apps I can stuff on this ginormous phone" tendency. Answer: a lot of them.

The display is incredible. I love my spen. The battery life is decent... My son even bought the same one a few months later. He insisted on using his without a case, though, and has dropped it several times without damage... Until the other night, he dropped his phone at work and it slightly cracked the screen. Sucks to be him. It's still usable, the crack is only cosmetic... This is one area I've noticed Samsung devices seem to have an advantage (working through screen breakage). My mother has a Samsung tablet she dropped on a concrete floor and it looked like it's been ran over by a truck but it still works. I got a small crack in my LG tablet and half the screen doesn't respond to touch. Go figure.
Elle B.
This phone is pretty good, but I don't think it is worth the money. It saves it when you misspell something and often automatically places the misspelled version the next time you type it correctly. The screen size is nice, I didn't expect to like it. I rarely use the pen, usually only when writing out my grocery look list. I've had it for over a year and the charging port is very sensitive. I nearly have to plug it in and then leave it alone while it charges. The finger sensor is kind of small and not anywhere near as responsive as the Honor 8. This phone sometimes doesn't read the finger print and you have to try again several times, though I often just type in my password to safe myself the hassle. If you haven't been on your phone for thirty minutes or more, you'll have to tap on the sensor twice, the first time to wake it up.
Overall it's good, but I don't know if I'll buy another Samsung Galaxy in the future. I'll probably buy the new Honor phone instead.
Naomi W.
So I upgraded from the galaxy S7 to the galaxy note 8 and I'm in love!! This phone is so lit lol and I think I just love anything that comes with a stylus lol! I've had it for about 2 months now with zero issues and it's so user friendly it isn't hard for anyone to figure out! Definitely get the glass screen protector and a good case and you will be set with this phone!
Vivian W.
I upgraded from a Galaxy S6 to the Note 8 and I'm in love. This screen took a day to get used to and now, every other phone besides the plus sized iPhones look small compared to the note 8. The finger sensor is the back is a little oddly located but I use the iris scanner as my lock. The slightly curved edges are very nice to have because it makes the phone seem seamless. The front and back cameras are amazing. iPhones usually over saturate photos but Samsung phones don't, but if you're into the intense colors, you can easily edit your photos. I have the patchworks phone cover to keep it pristine and prevent it from cracking.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This is my current phone, and I love it! I got mine in orchid grey, which is so cute, but I keep a case on my phone so I never see it. The stylus is amazing! I love being able to write notes down no matter where I am. The vote line from Samsung is my favorite! This is my 3rd one, actually. I can't wait to get the Note9!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Upgraded to this phone and I love it. So far the only things I do not enjoy is there are no front face buttons to return home or back up. You have to swipe up to get those on-screen buttons. Some of the apps do not respond to it. There are several great options on this phone.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Love love my phone. Display picture quality is amazing. I love having the option of the note with a stylus how did I live my life before without it. Perfect for quick notes, coloring when boredom strikes or editing photos!! I have it in blue and it's just an amazing gadget!
Pasha P.
I have been a android person for a while and i had no doubt  Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Midnight Black would be great, i first ordered a iphone x and was so excited to give a iphone a try and let me tell you i was not impressed at all , returned it and bought a samsung, and till this day i am so happy i went this direction, happy with the camera so much and phone runs smooth
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I have always been an android gal.. the note phones are my favorite so I was excited when the note 8 finally came out. I love the phone. Great features. Only thing I don't like is the curved screen because it's super fragile. I dropped it once and it ended up cracking the screen but I'm still giving it a five star rating because it was my fault that I didn't get the proper phone case. So make sure you all get the otter box defender and a screen protector if you purchase this phone.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Anyone having trouble with the camera making your face slim on selfie mode? Unchecking shape distortion doesn't correct it.
Celeste R.
I will get one or newer! The notes are my fave!
Miranda V.
What colors does this phone come in?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch