BY SAMSUNG

amy c.
whitelake, MI
I don't have one but I would like to review one I think that's a wonderful way to get new customers to try your product and then post a review
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
It was great until it was recalled. I wish I could have kept it. It never gave me any problems while I had it.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Mohamed M.
Techie Expert Level 2
We produce short and funny videos at the end the video we will review the product I wanted to partner with you if possible My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products If you would be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together I will include the product URL and price at the end of the videopeople know where to purchase it fromIf you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.Thank you for your timeThe reply goes on
The City : CASABLANCA
  My Address : HAY MOULAY RACHID GR 5 RUE B  N°18.
  CODE POSTALE : 40620
Email : mmaychine@gmail.com
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Mostafa T.
Alexandria
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Bilani Y.
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
Youssef
Megan C.
Burnaby, Bc
I love this phone! The quick charge is extremely handy when you need battery power in a hurry! The camera is amazing and takes the best photos - way better than the iPhone.
mohamed h.
Hello,
I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30K active followers, I made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Regards.
amy c.
whitelake, MI
How much are these going for and are they worth it and how well do they work
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Are these any safer now?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Just heard about the recall! Did anyone get one of the "exploding battery" phones?