Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Dora G.Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Jesse J.

BY SAMSUNG #23 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Gemini Y.
I absolutely love this phone!! I used to be an iPhone only lover and swear by it only but this phone definitely changed my views. My spouse and I got this during a BOGO deal so the phone was running at about $700ish during the time, so not bad of a deal. The camera quality is just magnificent!!! Easy to keep everything organized. The stylus pen is a unique feature but I personally don't use it as much. I've had my note for about two years now it still works and looks fabulous. User-friendly & chic if you're planning on exploring Note phones.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I probably would opt for a 64 GB phone if I had a choice, but being employed by a tech company, I don't have the choice. I just make sure I always have my photos backed up and delete the not so great ones early and often. I'm a huge app nerd, so its hard to not download lots of space taking apps. I am super happy though that Samsung starts their phones at a 32 GB capacity as opposed to a 16 GB capacity, like Samsung's "loved opponent." I like the SPen, although I haven't used it as much lately. The feature where you can just take it out and not have to turn on the phone and take a quick "Off screen memo" is awesome! Super handy when you are jotting down something really quick and don't want to have to tell someone to 'hang out' while you open the phone program to save their number or the calendar to write down a date. I don't mind not having a removable battery since the Note 5 supports fast charging and wireless fast charging!
Mike H.
Fresno, CA
I've had this phone since it released. I personally haven't had any problem with it. Great phone! Calls, texts, tweets, fb, Instagram it does it all really smoothly. The multitasking feature is great! I don't use the S pen a ton, but when I do, it feels like writing with a normal pen. All around this is I really good phone.
Kristin M.
I am an avid Apple user. I have the iPad, iPhone, MacBook, Apple TV... The list goes on. About a year ago, I decided to switch it up and get the Note5. The first day I had it, I liked it. It took some getting used to, but I really liked playing on it. After a few days of testing it out, I ultimately decided to bring it back and opt for the iPhone6. I'm a blogger for Sweetest Southern Soul and a lot of my work is done on the go. Most pictures are taken with a DSLR, but I do take and edit some on my phone. With that being said, I hated the pixelated pictures that the Note5 took. Everything seemed grainy and the videos were definitely not iPhone quality. I'm not saying it was a bad product, but for me and in my line of work, the iPhone's ease of use and picture quality was definitely better.

I'm glad I got the chance to try out a Samsung though! I know a lot of people who have it and love it. It just wasn't for me and my lifestyle.
Jen A.
The last 3 phones that I've had were in the Samsung Galaxy S series. I really loved them but there were times when a stylus would have been handy. I went out and bought a few but they were never around when I needed them. After reading that the note 5 did not have a removable battery or expandable memory slot, I was extremely hesitant to switch. I finally gave in and so far, I haven't regretted my decision. I like the phone's features and size. It's really simple to use and having a spring mechanism on the stylus works great with my long nails. I don't work about it falling out.

I really still wish it had a removable battery instead of having to buy a portable battery charger.
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
I love this phone! I was an iPhone user from 1st Generation- iPhone 5. After my iPhone 5 broke, I switched to the Galaxy Note 3. When I switched to Sprint, I got the Note5. People used to joke about how huge it was, but it seems the phone trend is bigger is better. I like the big screen for watching shows and movies, editing pics and browsing the web. I like the capability to have more than one app open at a time. The options for customization on the software are great too. Very user friendly for someone like me who is not very tech savvy. The S pen is handy for editing pics, jotting down notes, cropping etc. Super fast charging with the Samsung brand quick charger. I can get a full battery in about 30 minutes. Good battery life. All around this is a great phone and I have no regrets!
Lydia S.
I was using the Galaxy note 4 for almost all of 2015. It was really great and I love the Samsung phones. I think that they are ahead of the game in a lot of ways in terms of the phone world. The notes are a great phone for people who have very active schedules because the stylus that comes with it is very handy when using the phone for calendar or note features. The camera is something I really miss about the Samsung phones (recent re-convert to iPhone). I think the selfie camera was GREAT and the iPhone is no comparison. The rear-facing camera however isn't as great as iPhone and when I first purchased the note 4 I had to get a replacement because the rear facing camera wouldn't work. Overall really great phone, it just doesn't have all the bells and whistles iPhones have.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
This is a great phone, had the galaxy S4 before and many times wished I had the S-Pen for when I was too lazy to type out notes. I opted for the larger memory as I found having a 16GB was very limiting after 2 years of use mostly because of all the bloatware companies stick on your phone. I knocked a star off as I sometimes miss calls but I suspect that is my carrier issue though. The larger screen is lovely and way easier to hold then iPhone's similar larger phone that actually has a smaller display.
Alexandra M.
I switched over to Samsung from my iPhone5. While I love how much I can do with this phone, it is a little overwhelming. It does everything a laptop can do, and sometimes I miss the simplicity of an iPhone. I definitely recommend this phone and its camera, but neither the iPhone or Samsung phones can really be placed over the other in my opinion.
Kate H.
This is the nicest phone that I have ever owned. I have used several brands and models of smart phones but Samsung Galaxy phones are the cream of the crop. The display is beautiful, it is very user friendly, photo resolution is high quality and I love the S Pen. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a smart phone. You will not be disappointed.