Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Jesse J.Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Dora G.

BY SAMSUNG #36 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Love my phone!! The only thing is that it doesn't have the same security as an iPhone does, because I was hacked in the first week of having this phone, but AT&T handled it perfectly! Has so many great features on this phone.
Melissa B.
I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS MORE OFTEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE AND IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS.NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT ITS A PERFECT PRODUCT.
Vanessa C.
Grovetown, GA
I love my Note 5!! Perfect for personal and my business needs. The size is great to keep notes on too. I recommend this phone.
jamie w.
Apopka, FL
Love this phone and it's great features ! The spen is my favorite. It also has a great forward facing voice activated camera
Samantha M.
Fresno, CA
Love all Samsung products ! Great feautures , great quality ! The camera quality is amazing . Only android brand i recommend.
Shirley V.
University Park, IL
I love samsung products. Bright clear screen. Loaded with a lot of apps. And with my service provider it was not expensive.
Heather W.
Seagoville, TX
I prefer the galaxy phones but this isn't bad just way too big for my liking. My son enjoys playing apps on it though.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
I do not have sprint but, this phone is awesome. I love how big it is and all the cool features it has with it.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
Didn't care for this phone. Might be a good fit for someone else but I will stick to my HTC.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I probably would opt for a 64 GB phone if I had a choice, but being employed by a tech company, I don't have the choice. I just make sure I always have my photos backed up and delete the not so great ones early and often. I'm a huge app nerd, so its hard to not download lots of space taking apps. I am super happy though that Samsung starts their phones at a 32 GB capacity as opposed to a 16 GB capacity, like Samsung's "loved opponent." I like the SPen, although I haven't used it as much lately. The feature where you can just take it out and not have to turn on the phone and take a quick "Off screen memo" is awesome! Super handy when you are jotting down something really quick and don't want to have to tell someone to 'hang out' while you open the phone program to save their number or the calendar to write down a date. I don't mind not having a removable battery since the Note 5 supports fast charging and wireless fast charging!