Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Dora G.Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Jesse J.

BY SAMSUNG #29 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Kate H.
Kate H.
This is the nicest phone that I have ever owned. I have used several brands and models of smart phones but Samsung Galaxy phones are the cream of the crop. The display is beautiful, it is very user friendly, photo resolution is high quality and I love the S Pen. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a smart phone. You will not be disappointed.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I switched over to Samsung from my iPhone5. While I love how much I can do with this phone, it is a little overwhelming. It does everything a laptop can do, and sometimes I miss the simplicity of an iPhone. I definitely recommend this phone and its camera, but neither the iPhone or Samsung phones can really be placed over the other in my opinion.
Ali R.
Ali R.
Davison, MI
This phone is beautiful and has so many amazing features to it. It is easy to use and has something for everyone. I'm a little disappointed that the phone has difficulty connecting to ANY Wi-Fi. The phone itself is a little pricey, but if you love taking pictures, this phone is for you!
Seul Ki K.
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
I love Samsung products.
I am used to the android system not the ios.
Actually I have been always using LG smartphones but I want to say Samsung is better than LG for sure.
This smartphone is big enough for me, and has a pen for the note function.
I am just loving it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Tucson, AZ
I recently made the switch from apple to Samsung, and I have never been happier. Android devices are so much easier to deal with, and I don't have to constantly worry about it crashing or doing some ridiculous like my iPhone use to. Definitely never going back!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Dad uses this phone and has said nothing but good things! Perfect for people who have big fingers because it comes with a stylus. He plays his clash of clans game with ease and just a smidge less complaints than usual. Would recommend to a friend.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Love my phone!! The only thing is that it doesn't have the same security as an iPhone does, because I was hacked in the first week of having this phone, but AT&T handled it perfectly! Has so many great features on this phone.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE PURCHASING THIS MORE OFTEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE AND IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS.NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT ITS A PERFECT PRODUCT.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Fayette City, PA
The phone had a great big screen, and a lot of storage. It exceeded my expectations. The battery life is great and it's best feature would be the s pen so you can write notes on the phone screen.
hailey b.
hailey b.
Portland, OR
Bought this for myself for work. i run my own buisness and i am aible to keep track of everything i need for that right from my phone