Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Jennifer W.
Manhattan
Perfect phone...perfect size...love this! It plays fast and take good pictures. I am able to play movies with out an issue!
Kassy G.
Have the note 4 and i love it too much. There's so much to do with this phone. Pictures are super clear, just lots to do
Melissa C.
Hialeah, FL
This phone is by far the best upgrade my husband has done. It's easy to use and has plenty of features to be discovered.
Crystal G.
Perris, CA
I love it!! Best phone Ive ever owned. This is my favorite electronic device. It charges fast and battery lasts all day.
Amber P.
Clinton, IA
Love the screen on This phone. And the camera is awesome. Being able to write on the screen is a great feature as well
Samantha F.
Love this phone. It is the perfect size I wish it had a little more memory and didn't have so many issues with that.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
I'm a big note fan. Love the big screen size because of my bad eyes and being able to watch movies without squinting
Emmi L.
Winter Haven, FL
Love the big screen. I can't get enough of my s pen. Only problem I've been having lately would be with my charger.
Tanya S.
Albion, NY
I absolutely love this phone and all its features. Love the snote feature. It had come in handy many times already
Elizabeth H.
Love my Note! It comes with a S pen and you can write notes. I use it for work and it's wonderful. A small tablet.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.