Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Lisbel R.
Honolulu, HI
Best phone I've ever owned. I love the camera and the stylus. It has a great battery life and it's not heavy. I use it for everything.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This phone is a great improvement. They have such great quality and most definitely hold their value. I love these phones so much.
Zoe B.
Ligonier, PA
AMAZING! Love third products they use really strong glass I've had my phone and dropped it so many times and it hasn't broke yet!!
Elle J.
Very lightweight unless you add an otterbox...I'm grateful that this one has emojis. It's so much better now than the last model.
Sabreen H.
This was the best upgrade ever! Fast and reliable just had trouble finding a case for it...but it meets all my needs and more!
Raissa M.
Elizabethtown, KY
Me fasina para mi android son los mejores telefonos q pueden haber, facil de usar y ademas tiene muchas aplicaciones gratis.
Abbie S.
Amazing phone. Can do just about anything on it. Have suggested it to other officers and three have gotten them and loved it.
Brittany W.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend and I got the phones during a T-Mobile promotion. We are obsessed! Is likable personal assistant. No complaints!
Jamie H.
Suffolk, VA
I love, love, love, love this phone. It has a nice big screen that is easy to see and the operating system is user friendly.
christopher r.
Pickerington, OH
Best phone on the market. The screen is large and the stylus really works like a charm. Samsung made a fast and great phone
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.