Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Maria D.
I love this phone. I have always used samsung products. This phone has a big screen and comes with the s-pen function that I love using. The camera is wonderful. The only complaint is have is that the back doesn't come off. It's like an iPhone, u can't get to the battery. You can't use a memory card on these either. But other than that, I love it!
Wendy W.
Gastonia
I am and android girl always have been and always will be. My note is absolutely amazing. It has features that iPhone cannot touch. I love how l can hold down on contacts and get stadium to the edit screen rather than having to do it the long way.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love my note5! I have it in gold. I switched from an iPhone 5s and will not go back to iphone. I love how customizable and easy t ok use the Samsung is, my favorite phone ever. The stylus is a convenient accessory! The only negative is how easy the stylus will pop out/unlock when I put the phone in my pocket or drop the phone.
Zafirah M.
Lake Orion, MI
A tablet and a phone in one! The screen is large enough to complete important tasks yet small enough to be portable. Very fast and reliable. It also looks amazing and has great speakers! The camera is the only thing that isn't that great
TY P.
I have T-Mobile's Note 5. It has to be the best phone on the market. I'm glad that they made it slightly slimmer than its predecessor. It feels very comfortable in the hand, and looks very sleek. I'm very happy with my purchase!!!
Kelly C.
Worth, IL
By far the best phone i have ever owned! I went from a galaxy 3 to a galaxy 5 to this. I don't think i could get any other phone! I was worried about how big it would be but i have gotten so used to it and love it! Anything you ever want to do can be done from this phone! Best speaker phone ever! Super nice camera as well!
Karla V.
Bell, CA
LOVE IT! LOVE THE CAMERA IS PERFECT WIDE SCREEN PERFECT DEFINITION SO CLEAR THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES IS JUST SO PERFECT I FELT IN LOVE WITH IT THE MOMENT I PURCHASED IT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHONE YOU WILL LOVE IT
Aubree N.
Love Samsung never had any problems! The pen is great. Just be sure not to put the pen in the Wong way or it will break. No external memory available but hasent been a problem. I use it USB that goes into the charging hole (micro-usb) to transfer music and files. Works great. Love this phone
Kim K.
Lewiston, ID
My favorite Note phone so far. It's easy to navigate, lightweight and had a nice large screen. I had the Note 3 and then the Note 4 and now the Note 5. I imagine I will get the Note 6 next. :-)
Nicole L.
Fayetteville, GA
This thing keeps my life in complete order! From the calendar and its reminders to alarms. And everything in between. The battery life is...mehhh....but I'm on it nonestop so I'll deal.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.