Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Kayli W.
Goshen, KY
I love this phone! The S pen is great and my 4year old loves making pictures with it and I use it for games and quick notes. The screen size is perfect. Its light. The picture quality is really amazing which is very important to me because I ditched my old camera and only use this one now. It makes picture taking much easier and handy since I always have my phone. I like that the keyboard has digits at the top and I don't have to switch to a different mode good numbers but I don't like that I can only use the emoticons in text messages. I can't use them on any social media. I have downloaded an emoticon keyboard but this takes away the numbers at bring placed above the alphabet. Seems like a silly complaint but the convenience of having the numbers above the alphabet without having to switch the mode is extremely convenient and since getting the emotions keyboard I really miss it but can't live without my emoticons in social media 😆
Amber P.
One of the best phones I've had. I love the stylist. It's perfect for drawing things on snapchat.. lol. Only bad thing really is the battery sucks! But I have never found a phone that lasts..
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
I love my note 5!! I orginally wabtes another phonw but they didnt have it and i am glad i chose this. The best camera out with 16 pixel rear camera . I do wish the front camera was better but every phone is like that.
Bethany M.
Salina, KS
I actually have a galaxy note 4 which i love . I like to have a big phone i use the pen a lot it has a great feature to write notes and it turns your writing into a different font. This is by far the favorite phone i have ever owned and i have to get a note every time they come out with a new one. I also didn't mention but i love the camera that is one of the biggest things i look for in a phone when i go looking for a new one all the features it has and editing stuff you can either get off the app store or it already comes on the phone.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
I will say, i used to be an iphone only person but samsung has surpassed apple with their galaxy products. LOVE the note 5. Nice, large screen and plenty of options for customizing if that is what you are looking for in a phone. I also own the samsung gear s2 classic smartwatch and they work beautifully together. Next time you are in the market for a new phone, go samsung. You will not be disappointed.
Jasmine M.
I love this phone. I have had the note serious for 2+ years starting with the Note 3 and i have been in love ever since. When my contact was up in October in 2015 I had no doubt in my mind that i was gonna get this phone next. I do not regret my decision one bit! I love this phone because of it camera quality and its big screen. I do wish you could take the battery out like the old Samsung phone.
Jennifer M.
Bakersfield, CA
Where to start...this is an amazing cell phone. The screen is a great size for viewing both games and movies. The camera takes crystal clear photos and videos. One of the best features is the on-board stylus and note option. I actually use it more than I thought I would. There is plenty of memory for apps and downloads as well. I really can't think of one negative thing when it comes to this amazing phone. One of the best purchases I've made in recent memory.
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
I love my phone. I switched over from an apple iPhone6+ and I couldn't be more happier that I made the switch. Just don't think that apple was for me anymore. I really like that I can easily pull out my stylus, write on the screen then put my stylus back in and it automatically saves the note for me so I don't have to.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love my galaxy but I wasn't impressed with Sprint so I switched carriers and had to unfortunately get a different phone. But all in all the phone was amazing and my daughter loves how simple it was to play with and i could put it in kid mode and she couldn't mess up my phone
Jennie S.
Bakersfield
What can I say? This phone practically has everything I need. It helps me conduct my business, keep track of important date and appointments. I have access to the Microsoft programs besides my Google apps.
The drawback is that there is no slot for a Micro SD card. So, I end up relying on both the cloud and google to keep me from losing information and pictures.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.