Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Hector R.
Es uno de los terminales más completos del mercado tiene una excelente cámara y muchas funciones que son exclusivas del note 5
Parveen S.
It is fantastic and its camera is amazing it clicks clear beautiful pictures it complete my work more quicker so i love it
Zuleika S.
Guayama
Love that I can write and do everything you love todo but better and never have to charge the phone like in 30.
Taneisha h.
1,466 reviews
Awesome product perfect for teens or any family member. Takes great pic has awesome features variety of style
Helen P.
mutum Mg
Perfeito
Lindo
Parece ki a bateria dura muito nhe?
Resistente e charmosa hoje em dia
Tds querem ele kkk
Taha H.
Dear Samsung,
I have a channel on Youtube, I have more than 4000 subscribers.
I will review your product on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it would be a great fit for my subscribers of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of this product.

Morocco
majdou L.
my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me,  i love the brand and the campany.

By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,869 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product. The hair is corrugated and I want it to be settled for you
Joujou

Using it day to day, the Note 5 manages to retain that great big screen in a smaller body that’s easier to stretch your fingers across. It’s noticeably heavier than the S6 Edge Plus, but less so than the Note 4 (there’s a 6g difference). Having a big glass back worries me especially having dropped the S6 and seen the back crack. But I can’t question that the Note 5 looks the part and the changes on the whole are welcome ones.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.