Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

maryem e.
khouribga, chaouia ouardigha
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is meryam from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
 My email: meriamharchi24@gmail.com
Sami S.
Jinin
love everything about this new note phablet. The screen size is perfect for my hands. The main thing I love about the Samsung series of smartphones are their capabilities over the iPhone. I had the iPhone 3 through 4S, and the Note5 allows me to do So much more than I ever could on my iPhone.

The camera and its immediate shortcuts and capabilities are amazing.
I've taken some really stunning shots with it that get questions like, "what camera did you get that shot with?", and they're shocked to find out it was taken with a phone camera.

All the shortcuts as well as the in depth features are great. You have so much more control over the behavior of your device than with others.

The software updates are amazing as well, with even the simple things such as the keyboard and not having to get to your emoticons in a very convoluted manner.

The S-pen is just great! I know some don't use it and admittedly it took some getting used to but once I did since the Note2, I fell in love with its abilities. This updated version is perfect. I can't imagine having a phone without it now. All Hail Samsung! ;)
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
abaitit m.
casablanca
The Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy Note 5 SuperAOLED 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution of 518 pixels per inch is protected by Gorilla Glass 4, making it the best phone screen ever. Galaxy Note 5 with an Exynos 7420 8-bit processor and 4 GB RAM. The phone has 32/64 GB internal storage with no port for external memory cards, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a non-removable 3000 mAh battery with less battery capacity In the previous version of Note 4 but added the fast charging feature of the phone as well Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy Note 5 needs 90 minutes for charging up to 100% and 120 minutes through wireless charging
IMAN E.
Using it day to day, the Note 5 manages to retain that great big screen in a smaller body that’s easier to stretch your fingers across. It’s noticeably heavier than the S6 Edge Plus, but less so than the Note 4 (there’s a 6g difference). Having a big glass back worries me especially having dropped the S6 and seen the back crack. But I can’t question that the Note 5 looks the part and the changes on the whole are welcome ones.
Leonardo D.
Doral
Personalmente soy un gran fan de los Samsung Galaxy Note, poseen una versatilidad amplia en la vida comercial y estudiantil, con gran capacidad de almacenamiento y un lapiz tactil que ayud al usuario en el manejo de las notas rapidas,  es uno de los mejores telefonos ( en opinion personal) que hay.

su defecto seria su gran tamaño,  pero ya eso es cuestion de verstilidad del usuario que lo adquiera
Nithusha K.
Toronto
I have the blue sapphire one. I absolutely love it. Just the right size and 32 gb is more than enough for me. I'm a college student and I love how it's easy to use and I can watch movies on a big screen and take notes easily
Shannon F.
South Jordan , UT
Mine is from tmobile. I love my phone, I use it all day every day. It takes amazing pictures, better than my husbands iphone. I use my phone to watch Netflix on the train, wrote work emails and even study for tests.
Vanessa H.
Lima, Lima
Best phone ever!!!! the pictures look really sharp and nice, the camera is as fast as it can be. the internet runs really fast and the changes between one app and other goes really smoth, best purchase ever..
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.