Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Mohamed E.
Aswan
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this
great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I
have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to
have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and
comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy
that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or
thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great
Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you
must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I
won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about
this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Andrea O.
In my experience I disconnected the phone with 100% at 7:30 hours and doing the daily tasks like listening to music, social networks, camera and internet inquiries by 19:00 it was necessary to connect. Not so serious but we have many people that for different activities we did not get home so early and we need a smartphone that will hold us at least until 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm, which is what happened with the Galaxy S7 edge. This is one of the strengths of the phone, the main camera is 16 megapixels and the front of 5 and generally left me very satisfied with the photographs I took at night, day and even in video mode. Something I liked is that although it does not have a shortcut button to the camera if you press the Home button twice you can launch the application and start taking photos. This app has a manual mode of photographs that along with the one of Lumia, I think of the most accurate to take pictures with more specific characteristics like sweeps, frozen and much more accurate color balances.
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
I dont have but i find information and This is the best , because have a amazing perfomance ! ! ! I really need this amazing product ...! my friend have one and i want have this in my hand i will take 1000 pictures with this and me in my instagram !!! please :)
Taoufiq E.
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote
ilyass e.
Meknes
Bonjour,
je voudrais me procurer votre produit :
Note5
J'ai trouvé votre produit très intéressant mais malheureusement je n'ai pas le budget pour me l'acheter et je voudrais le présenter sur ma chaîne YouTube.
Je voulais vous demander si vous sériez d'accord de m'en envoyer un échantillon gratuitement pour que je puisse le tester en échange de cela je pourrai vous mettre un avis positif.
Cordialement. Merci d'avance.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
This phone is fantastic. The note7 has some nice little features that overall make it a better phone, but I have to recommend the note 5 because it is such a solid phone. The biggest flaw lies in it's battery life, which struggles to make it through a full day of use. The note7 could make a full day plus some. Note 5 overall is still an amazing device even though it is over a year old
mohamed a.
Hello my name is mohamed ahel rchid.  I am here for everyone I love this
product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and
appreciation  I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose
of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i
want  review this Products in my channel
my street adresse  : hey nahda:chichaoua
Country: MOROCCO
saad s.
Best product
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.