Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Janet S.
TOLEDO, OH
I love this phone. Samsung is such a great company, I buy whatever I can under the Samsung brand.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Love the size for looking up things but as far as carrying it around as a phone it was too big
Peggy W.
Novi, MI
I have the note 5 and I love it. I switched from iPhone 2 years ago and couldn't be more happy.
ANDREA R.
Cowley, WY
I love this phone. Easy to use and very accessible. The sound and camera quality are amazing.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
One of the best phones I have ever owned. It's so easy to use. I got one for my mother. Lol
Vymarys D.
Orlando, FL
Easy to use. I can watch movies because of the size of the screen. Takes great pictures.
Jessie B.
Palestine, WV
Best Cell phone I have ever had ... I will never go back to apple the camera is great !
Jennifer A.
brandon, fl
Love everything about it. Very simple to use and you can use the gear vr with it.
blessing  a.
East Islip, NY
This phone is amazing and so similar to a laptop that I barely use my laptop.
Youssef H.
khouribga
Hello I am Youssef HATARBACH from morocco. I love this product I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a large number of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Khouribga
  My Address : 31 AMICALE EB-NOUR QUARTIER ES-SAADA
  CODE POSTALE : 25000
  Country : Morocco
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.