Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4g Lte With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by member-d2a2458f2

BY SAMSUNG #18 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy Note5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Brian S.
There are some good features to the Galaxy note 5 like the slimmer design although I miss the infrared blaster. When it was starting out around the same price point as the note 4 therefore; normally expensive. Also one of the big drawbacks some where saying the phone is slippery this is true. As it dropped out of my hands one day when I had it less than a week and the screen broke instantly. A strong word of caution with all Samsung Galaxy note phones from this point on if you intend on getting a note phone you also need to look into getting a shock resistant case and what they call roll on glass. This way if you drop your phone you only lose the price of the screen protector and not the around 200 plus dollar price tag to repair the phone. This from experience. As for my recommendation of this phone it is pretty good by todays standard, another word of caution be careful samsung policy seems to be stopping all updates on any phone that has been out for two years or more since the launch.  case in point I found a competitor that has lowered the price of the note 5 phone by over 200 dollars in 3 years for the note 5 furthermore the 7.0 nougat is expected to be the last update for the note 5. if you want the nougat and the one that is expected to be called oreo you will need note 8. Unless you want to pass nougat all together than you will need to wait for the note 9 according to rumors.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Before I got my Samsung Galaxy, I was dead set on staying with Straight Talk for my entire life. Don't get me wrong. I still think Straight Talk is awesome for the price and service. But, when my fiance and I heard about Metro PCS giving away free Samsung Galaxy phones for 40.00 a month per phone line, we decided to give it a try. That was a promotion they had in December 2017, so it's not valid anymore. We are SO glad we switched because this phone, I hope, will be mine for a lonnng time! It's fast, it has a lot of space for apps, I can keep track of birthdays, grocery shopping, etc. so much better because of the speed and storage of this Phone!
Crystal B.
Milford , MI
I love galaxy notes they give you the ability to create documents like a tablet or chrome book. This notes camera was amazing you are able to take pictures while recording! The only thing bad about it is the back does not come off and there is no memory slot.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
My boyfriend has this cell phone in CDMA version.  He really enjoys it.  The screen is large and the phone is fast. It is able to be updated to android 7.0.  It has a metal body which makes it feel like a premium phone.  Only con for it is that it cannot take an external SD Card. It does have 32gb of space on it which he never runs out of space.
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Best phone I have ever had! The camera is amazing with 16 Megs. A little on the expensive side, but totally worth it. The HD super AMOLED screen display makes a huge difference in video quality. Fantastic sound quality. Highly recommend this and pretty much every other Samsung product.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
I have the AT&T version and the 64 GB version of this phone. Despite the cons, I am incredibly happy with the phone I have a recommend it wholeheartedly.

PROS:
-The phone design itself is stunning.
-The camera is well worth the purchase on its own. Pictures are clear, bright and sharp. The Pro features on this phone are incredible as well.
-Phone calls are clear and I have use so many features for the in call features (like setting an appointment during a call, extra volume and memo)
-The S Pen is incredibly useful (Whoever came up with the idea to use the S Pen to jot down notes while the screen is off (not while phone is off) deserves a medal). There is also an alarm that tells you when your S Pen is too far from you. I dropped my phone at Macy's and almost left it behind. If it wasn't for that. I'd have to pay $40 for a new one.
- Fingerprint scanner is fast, but not too fast, that way i can use my double tap camera feature.
-The phone is big, but the made it great by not making it too wide.
and more...

CONS:
-Unfortunately, since the phone has glass on the front and back. It is delicate. I recently noticed a small chip on my camera lens despite having a heavy duty case. However, it could've been worse.
-You can actually put in the S Pen in the wrong direction and mess up your entire phone.
-I was also a tad disappointed in the battery life of this phone. For a phone that can do so much, I would expect to have a bigger battery. The battery does last for the day for me and I keep a 10,000 mAh battery charger with me just in case. Plus the battery life is better on this phone. than on the s6
Danny D.
Dublin, CA
I love everything about this new note phablet. The screen size is perfect for my hands. The main thing I love about the Samsung series of smartphones are their capabilities over the iPhone. I had the iPhone 3 through 4S, and the Note5 allows me to do So much more than I ever could on my iPhone.

The camera and its immediate shortcuts and capabilities are amazing.
I've taken some really stunning shots with it that get questions like, "what camera did you get that shot with?", and they're shocked to find out it was taken with a phone camera.

All the shortcuts as well as the in depth features are great. You have so much more control over the behavior of your device than with others.

The software updates are amazing as well, with even the simple things such as the keyboard and not having to get to your emoticons in a very convoluted manner.

The S-pen is just great! I know some don't use it and admittedly it took some getting used to but once I did since the Note2, I fell in love with its abilities. This updated version is perfect. I can't imagine having a phone without it now. All Hail Samsung! ;)
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Amazing phone . I love the size of the screen it is bigger and brighter . It has a nice feel in the hand it has weight to it. The camera is my favorite feature of this phone,beautiful pictures. The speakers play nice just by itself . The phone has really not given me any issues , I love It!
Kayli W.
Goshen, KY
I love this phone! The S pen is great and my 4year old loves making pictures with it and I use it for games and quick notes. The screen size is perfect. Its light. The picture quality is really amazing which is very important to me because I ditched my old camera and only use this one now. It makes picture taking much easier and handy since I always have my phone. I like that the keyboard has digits at the top and I don't have to switch to a different mode good numbers but I don't like that I can only use the emoticons in text messages. I can't use them on any social media. I have downloaded an emoticon keyboard but this takes away the numbers at bring placed above the alphabet. Seems like a silly complaint but the convenience of having the numbers above the alphabet without having to switch the mode is extremely convenient and since getting the emotions keyboard I really miss it but can't live without my emoticons in social media 😆
Amber P.
chicago, IL
One of the best phones I've had. I love the stylist. It's perfect for drawing things on snapchat.. lol. Only bad thing really is the battery sucks! But I have never found a phone that lasts..
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Is their a low prices of this.
Kirstin H.
HOW does this compare to the s5
Julie M.
How is this phone in comparison to the galaxy s6? Are the operating systems similar? Is it a big transition or is it pretty similar?
Kirstin H.