Samsung - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Mystic Bronze (AT&T)

Samsung - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Mystic Bronze (AT&T)

Android 105G6.9" Infinity-O Display Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3800 x 1440)108.0MP pro-grade camera10.0MP in-display front portrait cameraQualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 3.09GHz octa-core processor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Mystic Bronze (AT&T)!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis G.
Arlington, TX
I just upgraded to this phone from the Samsung Galaxy S8 and whoa! This phone is huge! I have small hands, but this phone is literally longer than from my wrist to the end of my fingertips! I was told by a Verizon employee that this phone is an inch longer than any phone iPhone has ever released. The bad side to this phone is that I've searched for 2 weeks for a compatible screen protector and there's none so far. I would've hoped that there would've been one released shortly after, but every review I've seen says don't waste your money. Either the screen protector breaks once people add their phone cases or they lose compatability with the fingerprint sensor on the phone. Sure, you could use the film ones to prevent scratches, but at the end of the day they don't protect the screen from cracking and shattering. Definitely get a protection plan if you get this phone.
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
Samsung - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Mystic Bronze (AT&T) uploaded by Temeika A.
I got this phone for business and in the beginning I was actually enjoying it more than my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I’ve come to realize that after 6 years of being strictly Apple, I enjoy their Ecosystem more, but for business purposes this is a good phone. What I love about the phone the most is it’s customizability. I enjoy the different themes and fonts. The phone takes beautiful pictures & videos, but I find that if I send them via message to my iPhone, they’re blurry. Even on such a great phone. They look perfect until they’re sent. This is why I didn’t give it a full 5 stars. If I had to choose again, I would’ve just gotten the regular iPhone 12 or the 12 Pro instead, but I have this. I’m not totally full of regret. I love the pen & the battery life is good. It feels very premium in your hands. I love the design of it. It’s definitely not a total waste. In my opinion, I feel this may be one of the top 5 best Android phones you can get. It’s just those little things I noticed that knocked off a star. If you are an android lover, definitely try it out. Also, I bought directly for Samsung and although the shipping process was a bit longer than what I’m used to, I would hands down recommend you buy directly from them through your provider. They’re cheaper and you get great deals & sometimes little goodies. I did with my purchase!
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Samsung - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Mystic Bronze (AT&T) uploaded by Kathie L.
I was so excited for this phone. I've had so many problems. Freezes a lot, missing calls that I have no log of, my music shuts of shortly after the screen time out . Att is sending me a new phone so crossing my fingers for better results!

Looking for your answer?