Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB

BY SAMSUNG #26 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9GHz Quad-Core processor 3GB of system memory 12.2" touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2MP HD webcam with microphone microUSB 3.0 port 32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speakers GPS with GLONASS Rechargeable 9500mAh lithium polyer battery Weighs 1.58 lbs; 11.64" x 8.03" x 0.31" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (Kit Kat) Businessweek+, Calculator, Camera, Chrome Browser, Clock, Contact, Dropbox, Email, E-Meeting, Evernote, Flipboard, Gallery, Gmail, Google, Google+, Hancell, Hangout, Hanshow, Hanwrite, Internet Maps, Music, My Files, New York Times, S Finder, S Note, S Planner, S Translator, Samsung Apps, Samsung Hub, S-Voice, Twitter, Video, Voice Search, WatchON, WebEx Meetings, YouTube and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, MID, Mpeg4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, MP43 What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• I purchased my tablet when it first released and I love it howeve...1 Answers
  • What year was this made? 2014? Or this year? 1 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have this product frim Samsung and i love it. Only problem is it got hot and the screen cracked because of that. But the quality is great. It has bright color and is fast speed. The layout is perfect as well. I highly-rated and reccomend this product to everyone. Cant beat samsung!!
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love Samsung especially my kids love them .. So durable . I have one for my daughter and it's been a trooper all the times it's been dropped and it still very dependable . it has so much storage you don't worry about running out. Awsome
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert
my favorite tablet for college. I like that I can take handwritten notes and upload them to my laptop at home. Take notes by hand is much easier and faster for me so it definitely helps.
Hannah E.
I don't use it too often compared to my laptop, but I do really love this tablet. It's fast, it's huge, it has a bunch of space for apps, and the app i use the most (google docs) never crashes, compared to my phone, where the app barely even opens
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
I sell electronics including this tablet, this is my number 1 recommended tablet if you are looking for something besides just play. Students, work professionals, artists, ect. This tablet has the power to do it all. By far my favorite tablet that I sell and use myself for college. I like that I can take handwritten notes and upload them to my laptop at home. Taking notes by hand is a lot easier and quicker for me so it definitely helps. Also, with math I can note the equations and keep them filed for easy access.
Gabrielle D.
Buffalo, NY
It's super handy for traveling and when I can't use the TV it's perfect for my apps, texting and watching Netflix as well
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
This helps me get organized and stay on my schedule and keep good photos in here
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this tablet for my sons birthday and he loved it. Since he is just a kid, he has dropped it several times before and the tablet is still working perfectly fine.
kinjal P.
The memory in this is amazing. 64 gb is perfect for just regular apps and use.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Techie Expert
GOT ONE OF THESE AS A GIFT ITS HOLDS A LOT OF MEMORY I LOVE WATCHING MOVIES ON IT AND PREPARING POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
I purchased my tablet when it first released and I love it however I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the on off button because it seems that sometimes when I press the button to turn it on my tablet doesn't recognize that and it won't turn and then again sometimes it is very difficult to turn it off. So I was just wondering if anyone else had that issue?
Rachel B.
What year was this made? 2014? Or this year?