Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB

BY SAMSUNG #32 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9GHz Quad-Core processor 3GB of system memory 12.2" touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2MP HD webcam with microphone microUSB 3.0 port 32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speakers GPS with GLONASS Rechargeable 9500mAh lithium polyer battery Weighs 1.58 lbs; 11.64" x 8.03" x 0.31" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (Kit Kat) Businessweek+, Calculator, Camera, Chrome Browser, Clock, Contact, Dropbox, Email, E-Meeting, Evernote, Flipboard, Gallery, Gmail, Google, Google+, Hancell, Hangout, Hanshow, Hanwrite, Internet Maps, Music, My Files, New York Times, S Finder, S Note, S Planner, S Translator, Samsung Apps, Samsung Hub, S-Voice, Twitter, Video, Voice Search, WatchON, WebEx Meetings, YouTube and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, MID, Mpeg4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, MP43 What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• I purchased my tablet when it first released and I love i...1 Answers
  • What year was this made? 2014? Or this year? 1 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" Tablet 32GB
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing Note 12.2. Was not sure I would like it but I do. Nice and big and can do everything my note 10 did, but better. Seller was great. They forgot the stylus and sent right away. No hesitation. Price was great too. Delivered on time. They made it so you need to sign for it. This was great too. Would use the seller again.
Clara G.
Charleston, IL
The size of this tablet is spectacular but definitely takes some getting used to. Battery life was outstanding for about the first 8 months but performance dropped dramatically after that. The display is bright and vivid at every setting. There is an issue with the screen flickering that seems to worsen as the battery discharges, often causing the tablet to reboot multiple times in a row almost immediately after finishing booting up. This is extremely frustrating. The problem seems to resolve itself incrementally once the device is plugged in again in direct relation to the percentage of charge on the battery. The battery charges much MUCH more slowly over time.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I've had this tablet since Christmas of this year, and I can honestly say that it was probably my favorite Christmas gift that I received. There isn't a day that I don't use it. It's reliable, the battery doesn't drain terribly fast, and the menu screens are organized so that you can find everything quite easily. It's like a smart phone without the phone! I can take pictures and send emails without having to worry about my data plan on my cell phone!
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
I sell electronics including this tablet, this is my number 1 recommended tablet if you are looking for something besides just play. Students, work professionals, artists, ect. This tablet has the power to do it all. By far my favorite tablet that I sell and use myself for college. I like that I can take handwritten notes and upload them to my laptop at home. Taking notes by hand is a lot easier and quicker for me so it definitely helps. Also, with math I can note the equations and keep them filed for easy access.
Brook M.
Absolutely love this tablet. I'm actually using it right now to review It! I replaced my older smaller nexus tablet and boy it was definitely an upgrade. I love all the things that come included with it and the applications. I love using this tabet for games, skyping, work, etc. I haven't a need to use my comluter....except for videos in the tablet browser. I can't view them unless I download software. It would be 100% perfect if that was available. I would be able to completely replace my computer then!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have this product frim Samsung and i love it. Only problem is it got hot and the screen cracked because of that. But the quality is great. It has bright color and is fast speed. The layout is perfect as well. I highly-rated and reccomend this product to everyone. Cant beat samsung!!
Madison T.
I have had this tablet for a very long time. It does so many things. It's basically like a big phone. You can text on it, do schoolwork or work stuff, take pictures, download games. There's so many things. If you want to find out more, you gotta buy it and find out!
Jen R.
Atlanta, GA
I love my Samsung pro tablet. It's easy to use. The stylus has a very comfortable grip. Love the large screen size. Images appear crisp and rich in color. I use it for drawing, games, internet, video chats, and streaming Netflix or watching YouTube. Great quality.
Nicole W.
Richmond
I loved the side of this tablet. Took great pictures and was very user friendly. I liked the fact that I was also able to take pictures with my tablet and upload to various social media. This table was with the cost and I was satisfied with the product
Katrina Z.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. He had the Samsung tab 10.1 and was complaining cause he wanted a laptop but didn't want it to be as large as a laptop, so this was perfect. It wasn't expensive at all, I was surprised by the price actually.
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
I purchased my tablet when it first released and I love it however I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the on off button because it seems that sometimes when I press the button to turn it on my tablet doesn't recognize that and it won't turn and then again sometimes it is very difficult to turn it off. So I was just wondering if anyone else had that issue?
Rachel B.
What year was this made? 2014? Or this year?