BY SAMSUNG #53 in Tablets

More to See View stunning, lifelike detail and brilliant color on the new 12.2" crystal clear HD display, with over 4 million pixels packed inside. It's also astonishingly lightweight at just 1.6 pounds, yet delivers an unrivaled reading, editing and viewing experience, and incredible responsiveness - all powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor. Your Business Partner Now you can easily take your work with you wherever you go, with a full-size on-device keyboard (sold separately) and a full suite of office applications for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations. And with Samsung e-Meeting, you can share your screen and collaborate in real time with coworkers, even when Wi-Fi isn't available. And keep all your sensitive information secure with Samsung KNOX™, an enterprise-approved security and encryption solution. Do More with More Room Take your productivity to the next level with the large 12.2-inch display and enhanced multitasking, which allows you to use four different applications side by side. And stay more organized with Magazine Home, a home screen full of dashboards that update automatically. Now you get to your favorite apps even easier with Bezel Slide. Simply swipe your thumb near the edge of the tablet to select your app. Enjoy The Perks With Galaxy Perks, you'll receive hundreds of dollars in content and services like a $25 Google Play credit, 3 free months of Hulu Plus, 50GB of Dropbox space, and 1 year of Gogo Inflight Internet access and more For complete Offer Terms and Conditions, visit http://www. trymark.com/STA/Galax see more...

Jenny M.
Columbus, GA
It's a very good tablet. Its just the right size to watch movies and just relax
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
The tablet is amazing. picture quality is second to none. I love my Samsung!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 32GB (Wi-Fi), White
As a fashion illustrator it's the best device I used as it's easy to sketch on using sketchbook app and also it's camera and storage are perfect
I highly recommend it if u are artistSamsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 32GB (Wi-Fi), White
I highly recommend it if u are artist
saad s.
Best product
gina s N.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I highly recommend it if u are artist
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
Ever since i bought this product, i have been using it everyday, using apps such as you tube or checking my email has never been easier. Its also easier than carrying a laptop when going abroad.
Melissa d.
Great tablet like thing. I use it for a lot and it has heaps of space. It Is pretty expensive but for a good product it is okay. It shouldn't be too expensive tho as it took awhile for myself to save for it. I am very satisfied with it. Will recommend
Michelle k.
illinois
Amazing! we purchased these for my children last Christmas and they are just amazing. we can do everything on them as our phones and computerz.
K D.
Detroit, Michigan - MI
Love love love. Bout myself as a early birthday gift. I have had only one problem and it was the charging port stopped working.
Jennifer D.
Mayaguez
Es muy buen teléfono. Quisiera tener la oportunidad de tener otro teléfono igual. Me gusta mucho.
Mikey M.
Lockhart, TX
Can I get one mine broke.
Mikey M.
Lockhart, TX
Can I get one mine broke.