BY SAMSUNG #51 in Tablets

More to See View stunning, lifelike detail and brilliant color on the new 12.2" crystal clear HD display, with over 4 million pixels packed inside. It's also astonishingly lightweight at just 1.6 pounds, yet delivers an unrivaled reading, editing and viewing experience, and incredible responsiveness - all powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor. Your Business Partner Now you can easily take your work with you wherever you go, with a full-size on-device keyboard (sold separately) and a full suite of office applications for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations. And with Samsung e-Meeting, you can share your screen and collaborate in real time with coworkers, even when Wi-Fi isn't available. And keep all your sensitive information secure with Samsung KNOX™, an enterprise-approved security and encryption solution. Do More with More Room Take your productivity to the next level with the large 12.2-inch display and enhanced multitasking, which allows you to use four different applications side by side. And stay more organized with Magazine Home, a home screen full of dashboards that update automatically. Now you get to your favorite apps even easier with Bezel Slide. Simply swipe your thumb near the edge of the tablet to select your app. Enjoy The Perks With Galaxy Perks, you'll receive hundreds of dollars in content and services like a $25 Google Play credit, 3 free months of Hulu Plus, 50GB of Dropbox space, and 1 year of Gogo Inflight Internet access and more For complete Offer Terms and Conditions, visit http://www. trymark.com/STA/Galax see more...

Bionca F.
Frederick, MD
Works great. I was without a phone for awhile and my husband bought this tablet for me and I loved it more than a phone. Now my toddler loves it.
Lockhart, TX
I love this tablet. I have it for a long gone time but I accidentally dropped it and it would not turn on any more. Can I get another tablet.plz
Tomi W.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love my tablet. i carry it everywhere with me. wasn't that pricey and i use it for a million different tasks. def met my expectations
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
I actually love this tablet, it's slim, handy and easy to use. Only thing I don't like about it is the charger and how long it takes to charge
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
I love this i like that i can write notes with a pen and i can use it as a note book. it doesn't freeze up on me and battery is good
Breanne P.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Takes a bit of getting used to after using laptops and apple products but it is very versatile and the large size is perfect!
I bought this tablet for my son he absolutely loves it... he watches Netflix and plays his games he takes it every where
Lindsay L.
Charlottesvle, VA
We love this tablet! Great size screen and easy to use for steaming etc. it is also easy enough to use for my young kids!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Great tablet. Works flawlessly. The price is pretty steep but you get what you pay for. And I have no complaints.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Good product. I think I will get an iPad next because I have had a few problems with this, same with my galaxy.
Lockhart, TX
Can I get one mine broke.
Lockhart, TX
Can I get one mine broke.