Samsung Galaxy Note III - Sprint with 2-year Contract uploaded by Aundre'a J.

BY SAMSUNG #48 in Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint is a huge 5.7-inch, Android smartphone. Videos, web pages, and photos display in vivid detail on the HD Super AMOLED Plus screen. Scrawl handwritten notes on photos and screen captures using the included S Pen and its pre-loaded apps. Customize the home screen and how you use the Galaxy Note 3 with Android widgets and apps from the Google Play Store. A long-last battery means you can surf the web and play games on the Galaxy Note 3 all day long. The on-board, dual rear and front-facing 13 and 2 megapixel cameras are perfect for snapping high-quality photos and videos anywhere, even in low-light. With a quad-core processor, the Galaxy Note 3 is powered to handle multi-tasking flawlessly while running on the Sprint 4G network. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a super-smartphone with a super-sized screen and battery for a better, all day smartphone experience. see more...

Desiree M.
Pittsburg, KS
I had this phone for two years, and it has been one of the best Smartphones I have ever purchased. I originally used this phone when I had a Virtual Assistant job, but even afterwards I still enjoyed the screen size. I much prefer larger phones. The only reason why I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S7 was because some games I wanted to play were not compatible with my current version of Android. Oh well though. I'm happy with my new phone as well! Samsung for life.
Meagin L.
Oklahoma City
I enjoy my Note 3 phone. The size can be a little much if you're not used to bigger phones, and I find myself carrying my phone in my purse simply because it doesn't fit in my pockets most times. This phone is very easy to use and the Samsung apps on it make it even more user friendly. The camera is amazing and takes great pictures. The battery life isn't that great if you're one to use your phone frequently for gaming and social media.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
I jad always wanted a note, and finally I walked into the store ans bought this one. This was before everyone started making big phones again, I loved it's size. It made veiwing videos and playing games so much better. I love the android market and it was my first phone that was multiscreen capable. Overall a great phone. I no longer have it because the battery shorted out on me, so I uograded to a 4!
Carrie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this phone, but a huge problem I have with it is the GPS. I've heard it doesn't have a great GPS tracker, and I find that it gets weaker. I even had to go in and try to fix it manually, which I feel I shouldn't have to do. I like the android operating system and I like that there is a lot of customizable content, but I do find that the stylus is pretty silly. It's not 1998!
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
I have this phone with Verizon, but I love it! Samsung is my ride or die when it comes to electronics and they do not disappoint with the Note phone line. They're easy to use and understand. They move quickly. They color spectrum is incredible and have never had any problems with my camera being of poor quality.
Dolores M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
The samsung note 3 is a great phone. nice big screen, easy to use, love the stylus, i am just really a fan of the samsung phones, especially the note series. i would probably even prefer the note 3 over 5 since it has the sd card slot. however, the note series is still great, and i will always be loyal.
Misty Y.
York, Pa
Didn't have a Sprint 2 year contract as we use Ting for cell phone service. But, loved my Note for the most part. Was a bit on the large side, which with my large hands I rather liked, however was not convenient for transport. The buttons on the touch keyboard were also small which was not easily used.
Veronica M.
Lexington, KY
This is the phone have had for years now and when i upgrade i always just get the newer version of the galaxy note. The pen it brings is so much fun and i love reading the messages my friends leave. Its easy to do a split screen so i can so two things at a time without having to switch back and forth.
Britney V.
I absolutely love my Note 3. I love the size of the screen. I love the quality of the pictures. I love the pen that's included. You have the option to use the pen or your fingers. The price was a little high buy now days it seems fitting. Luckily in purchased mine on amazon during cyber Monday.
Nancy F.
Hollister, CA
I will say my review is on the actual device not the company. This phone is just AMAZING! Very affordable and easy to use. Great system and always beautiful designs for everyones different tastes. I don't think they need much improvement as they work well for me the way they are.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch