Samsung Galaxy Note III N9000 Unlocked Cell Phone, brightspot uploaded by Mandy L.

BY SAMSUNG #22 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Samsung galaxy note iii n9000 unlocked cell phone, brightspot compatible - black see more...

Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
I have the note 5. I love this phone more than anything. Sometimes I am not able type without looking but if I want to scribble a note without looking, I will write one very quickly. I like that I can edit pictures with my stylus and circle pieces in images that need to be fixed. Great battery life, charger charges lightning fast.
Jenn B.
Mulberry, FL
This product is amazing and I like the phone it's easy to use. This product meets all of my needs and it's easy to use. I love the spen and all of the features that this is offered. I love this product functions and the brightness of the screen. I would recommend this product
Pamela F.
I love my note 3. I love the size, the stylus, the camera. I love the camera so much I ran out of space but fortunately I was able to add a 32 GB SD card to take more pictures with the awesome camera.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
This was actually a birthday gifts from my sister, but I really love it! I hardly ever have issues with it and it takes really great pictures. I don't think I would want another phone.
Sara A.
Apex, NC
Love it but compared to the new Samsung Galaxy 7 it's not that good. It's easy to use and has many options. It met my expectations very well for the time I bought it.
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoyed this phone very much, loved the quality of the camera and the fact that it was equipped with Microsoft products
Isaura D.
MI mejor amiga tiene este celular, es muy fuerte se le ha caído de lugares altos y no le ha pasado absolutamente nada.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
It's a great phone. I don't think I use it for all its worth. I know it does allot and I just use it for basic things.
Rachel T.
Wills Point, TX
I bought my Note 3 9 months ago and i absolutely LOVE it! it takes AMAZING pictures and i use the pen ALL THE TIME!
somer c.
I haven't had a problem with my Samsung Galaxy, I love it and wouldn't use another phone, period!
Jennifer C.
Oh!! My Dream phone!!!! Is there a way to get one without paying out of pocket or being on a plan?