Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

I really want this phone? Do you think that it is worth it?
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
Sept. 6, 2015, 5:02 p.m.
Absolutely!! I have it and I love it!!
Max Y.
Max Y.
Aug. 29, 2015, 8:56 p.m.
I think that it's worth it. It;s much improved
Aug. 19, 2015, 2:43 a.m.
Yes, there is said to be the ability to pre-order the 5th now.
Aug. 19, 2015, 2:42 a.m.
It is all about perspective, really. It is up to what you need it to do, and how long you plan on having it. Specs change every year or so, so there will always be something better that comes out. There are things that have come out since then.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
June 2, 2014, 1:57 p.m.
Completely worth it. I like it better than the 3 personally.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
May 10, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
Absolutely worth it
Lori B.
Lori B.
Feb. 26, 2014, 8:33 p.m.
It is *absolutely* worth it -- the size isn't as big a deal (pardon the pun) as people make of it. It's easy to adapt to its form factor, especially once you get a taste of working with the sleek, accurate S-Pen. After the first time you watch a video on it, you'll wonder why people want those itty-bitty little mini-phones.
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:46 p.m.
The size of the phone really isn't a big deal, you'll get used to it quickly. By now the price should have gone down too, which makes it cheaper when upgrading or signing a new agreement.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Jan. 28, 2014, 11:01 a.m.
If you can get over the size and people ALWAYS commenting on how big your phone is then YES! I have had this phone for 6 months and I really love the size and the features! I keep my lists, projects, etc on this phone. I can even create graphs and presentations on it as well. It has been a Mom-On-The-Go lifesaver!
Derick U.
Derick U.
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
Very worth it! Best phone purchase I've made in a while. People say it's too big, but honestly, once you've had it for a week or two, you hardly notice. I wouldn't even mind a bigger screen now. I love the S Pen and it's features. One that I use often is taking screenshots with the S Pen which then allows for advanced editing---you can write on the screenshot you take! Love the NFC capabilities as well. I have NFC tags around work, home, and car that toggle my settings for those specific places. Work for example will put my phone on silent and turn on wifi. Car will enable bluetooth and GPS.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
June 1, 2013, 8:12 a.m.
Absolutely. This phone is easy to use, lightweight, great for taking notes in class. The large size turned out to be a plus because it's impossible to lose!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
May 29, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
Yes, I love this phone. I check my emails on the go, I use the net, I love the layout, taking screenshots and all the features. It is so worth it. I just hate that my service is with Sprint
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
May 28, 2013, 5:46 a.m.
If you are willing to carry around a mini computer, yes it's definitely worth it! It has tons of cool features, and the battery lasts for ages.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
May 14, 2013, 12:27 a.m.
Yes if you are using it for business.
David A. M.
David A. M.
May 7, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
Well it all depends on what's your taste the phone is a pretty big phone more toward tablet then a phone but this phone has so many features you wouldn't be disappointed I played around with it many time and its a solid phone definitely would recommend it
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
April 18, 2013, 4:43 p.m.
Yes it really is worth it whether you want to watch a movie or you have something business related to do this phone can do it all!!!
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
March 28, 2013, 7:01 p.m.
If you really want it but don't want to spend much do what i did! Amazon.com has recently been lowering most of their online phones (with a 2 year contract) to dirt cheap prices, this one for example goes all the way down to just 100 bucks! so if you need an upgrade you can do it through them, If you don't want to buy it online simply go to any Best buy or Best Buy Mobile store and have them price match the item. Mix that with any deals Best Buy has on their rewards program and you can even get your phone for free!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
March 26, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
One of my friends has this phone and I got to mess around with it a bit and yes it is worth it.
Bobby L.
Bobby L.
March 23, 2013, 7:09 p.m.
Amazing phone, nice size, great speed, amazing battery life. Accepts a 64 gb micro SD memory card, so you can listen to endless music, or catch a movie. Also entertains the kids, so that's an amazing feature in itself.
Keith B.
Keith B.
March 23, 2013, 8:42 a.m.
YES! Perfect balance between a small tablet and large phone. More screen, more battery, less plastic.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
March 18, 2013, 5:22 p.m.
It really depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to text and make calls, then there are other phones out there. If you're a gadget nut like me that loves to utilize all the features, then it is worth every penny!
DeErica B.
DeErica B.
March 15, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
Yeeessss! This phone is AMAZING. Its the joy of having a phone and a tablet in one.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
March 15, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
Is it worth it? Depends, are you going to use the spen, are you okay with it being big? I have the note 2 and my husband has the Galaxy S3 which the only real difference I've seen is the spen capabilities and the size other than that they're basically the same phone and the S3 is cheaper. So those are some things to think about. I personally love the note 2 but to save money I wish I would've gotten the S3.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
March 10, 2013, 11:18 a.m.
I was debating between this and a Razr Maxx HD because my main concern was battery life. For only $50 more than the Razr I got a bigger phone, S-Pen and S-Voice with comparable battery life. If you like to draw, take phones, play games like Draw Something, etc.. you'll definitely LOVE this phone.
Feb. 21, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
I like the interface but it 2 damn big
Feb. 21, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
I like the interface but it 2 damn big
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Feb. 19, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
Definitely worth it
Kim P.
Kim P.
Feb. 16, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
Yes. This is an awesome phone. Great screen, great applications available with android and many are free. Easy to use and to me the screen size is perfect. It's definitely a must for someone that utilizes their phone for everything! Good luck!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Feb. 14, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
This is an amazing phone - the best one I've ever used. The screen size and the stylus are amazing features! This isn't going to fit in "normal", iPhone-sized media pockets in purses or whatever though, so if that's an issue then it may not be the phone for you. But the phone itself is amazing!
Shewquet T.
Shewquet T.
Jan. 29, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Yes ia getting one friday my husband has this phone and i love it so bad that i am buying it at full price because i don't have any upgrades.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Jan. 19, 2013, 6:56 a.m.
Yes! I got this phone a few month ago, personally, I think it's better than the iphone. The size might seems to be kind of big at first but you will get use to it. It's probably the best phone I have ever used in my life.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Jan. 17, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
Not really
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Jan. 16, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
The size was way too big for me. It was larger than my hand and i hated that it didn't fit in any of my small clutches,etc. I traded mine for an iPhone 5 and i love it.
Meloy C.
Meloy C.
Jan. 15, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Definitely worth the money. Size don't matter. It is the features.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dec. 11, 2012, 4:42 a.m.
If you can stand the large size I say its definitely worth it! Has a ton of awesome features like running two different apps on the screen at once, being able to crop any part of the screen (no matter the app) with the stylus, and many other awesome features!

Join Now