Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

I really want this phone? Do you think that it is worth it?

Byanka D.
Byanka D.
2 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely!! I have it and I love it!!
Max Y.
Max Y.
2 years, 2 months ago
I think that it's worth it. It;s much improved
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, there is said to be the ability to pre-order the 5th now.
2 years, 3 months ago
It is all about perspective, really. It is up to what you need it to do, and how long you plan on having it. Specs change every year or so, so there will always be something better that comes out. There are things that have come out since then.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
Completely worth it. I like it better than the 3 personally.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
3 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely worth it
Lori B.
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
It is *absolutely* worth it -- the size isn't as big a deal (pardon the pun) as people make of it. It's easy to adapt to its form factor, especially once you get a taste of working with the sleek, accurate S-Pen. After the first time you watch a video on it, you'll wonder why people want those itty-bitty little mini-phones.
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
Morenci, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
The size of the phone really isn't a big deal, you'll get used to it quickly. By now the price should have gone down too, which makes it cheaper when upgrading or signing a new agreement.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Roscoe, IL
3 years, 10 months ago
If you can get over the size and people ALWAYS commenting on how big your phone is then YES! I have had this phone for 6 months and I really love the size and the features! I keep my lists, projects, etc on this phone. I can even create graphs and presentations on it as well. It has been a Mom-On-The-Go lifesaver!
Derick U.
Derick U.
La Puente, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Very worth it! Best phone purchase I've made in a while. People say it's too big, but honestly, once you've had it for a week or two, you hardly notice. I wouldn't even mind a bigger screen now. I love the S Pen and it's features. One that I use often is taking screenshots with the S Pen which then allows for advanced editing---you can write on the screenshot you take! Love the NFC capabilities as well. I have NFC tags around work, home, and car that toggle my settings for those specific places. Work for example will put my phone on silent and turn on wifi. Car will enable bluetooth and GPS.