BY SAMSUNG #55 in Smartphones

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Amy H.
Love the setting and the easiness of this phone. The photos are awesome and easy to share.
Emily S.
I love the galaxy note!!! The screen is perfect size and it never causes me any problems!
Monica M.
Tempe, AZ
This smart phone Samsung note is a nice phone has a lot of space for my apps and pictures
Amanda H.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have the new note 5 and love it us use to be a apple fan but now android all the way
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to have this a couple of years ago i now have the note 3 like 3 way better!!!
Augusta U.
Niles, MI
I liked this phone a lot nothing was wrong with it but it was way too big for me
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
saad s.
Best product
Fairouza B.
Oran 3100

"I love Samsung phones. The battery life lasts a long time ( I even do social media and play games) It has so many cool features like it is durable even without a case. It survives a 2.5 year old and its been dropped and thrown so many times and not a scratch"
Imene B.
ALGER
Great phone! My sister just received hers last week and she's so in love with it! She bought the rose gold, very easy and simple to use. Great camera, great battery. I would love to have my own and experience it myself.. Highly recommend for everyone.