BY SAMSUNG #55 in Smartphones

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
The best phone I owned so far. Once you get over the initial size it is awesome. I don't use the stylus that much but all in all I love it.
cheryl C.
Harrison, AR
I LOVE my NOTE! It is my left hand man and I couldn't do without it!I need to upgrade years but have not been any disappointed in my Note3
claudia a.
Schaumburg, IL
Ive used this product before and i love it I'm still and note kindagirl with the note 5 and i wouldn't change the note for any other phone
Stephanie C.
San Ysidro, CA
I am a fan of samsung galaxy i bouth this galaxy when it first came out and sinse then i been buying only samsung phone they are the best
Haley S.
Palmyra, TN
Not sure this phone is used by my husband but he loves it. Glitches sometimes when opening link from Facebook though takes great photos
Gina S.
Sacramento, CA
I really appreciate this phone's battery life through everything I do. I'm constantly on my phone and this phone handles things well.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Love my Note 4. I am an Android girl all the way! And a Samsung too! Everything you need in 1 device! And its a perfect size for me!
Jennifer W.
Gate City, VA
I love my phone and the connected stylus! It makes things so easy to take notes, and I love noting on my photos in the editor!
Kali Kay-lee R.
Skowhegan, ME
Just got my husband the Note 3 and he loves it. Nice large screen. Only down side is the pen doesn't fit back inside the phone.
Luis P.
Miami Beach, FL
At first this phone was amazing but after having it for a year I noticed that the battery and phone start to kind of fall apart