BY SAMSUNG

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Patricia R.
Otis Orchards, WA
I wish I never switched from my note. I LOVE my note but thought I wanted the cool new edge+ nope. I hate the edge and long to have my note phone back.
Umer R.
Lakeland, TN
It was a on ok phone, ended up upgrading to Note 4. I was not too impressed with the battery life of this phone, wouldn't last full day of heavy use.
krista L.
Roseville, MI
I like the phone but not love it. The camera stinks fir a 700$ phone. It's easy to navigate and use but sometimes freezes and has to be restarted.
Kristen M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love very my galaxy note awesome phone. Does tons of stuff. Having the stylus is very convenient. Easy to use with the android operating system.
Brittney M.
San Diego, CA
Since the original note came out this has and will continue to be my favorite phone. It is so simple to use and has so many wonderful functions.
landria w.
Oxford, MS
Great phone. i loved it. i now have the note 5. and i feel the same. not sure if they stiill make it or not. it was affordable and easy to use.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE THIS PHONE I CANNOT THINK OF OBE BAD THING THAT I CAN SAY ABOUT IT.. I JUST REALLY LIKE IT ITS NICE IT FITS MY LIFE STYLE REALLY WELL
Tina C.
This functioned great but unfortunately it's too bulky for my liking. I also couldn't get used to the interface so I went back to an iPhone.
Corinne D.
Columbiaville
Love, love my phone. Its like a tablet, laptop, with a phone. Everything available at my finger tips and big enough to read and type. 5 stars
miranda d.
Victoria, TX
I love my note 5. I use my phone almost like a computer and this phone is great to hold a lot of data and I can get a lot of work done from it.