BY SAMSUNG #69 in Smartphones

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Brooke S.
I love the Samsung Galaxy Note, went to Samsung and had many other phones before this one. This one comes with 32gb of storage. And doesn't glitch out on me !! I love it
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
I just upgraded to the galaxy note 4 on my birthday in August and I absolutely love it! The stylus is my favorite part because I can do so much with it and I'm a doodler!
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
I'm a Samsung products user all the way. I have a tablet, but with big screen of the Samsung note I find myself using it for things I would normally use the tablet for
Olivia D.
Alexandria, KY
I've had the Note 4 for a year and a half now. It worked flawlessly for the first year, but now I am in need of a replacement battery as it often dies without warning.
Christina F.
Ive owned a note now for 3 years and have upgraded every year. I currently have the gold phone with the gold case. I love the open book look case available for them.
Brandon G.
Waldron, AR
I actually have the note 3 version 8gb. It exceeded any expectations i had. I read tons of reviews prior to purchasing anything! Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed!
Judy C.
Russellville, OH
Love my phone and all of the features...only a few I don't like...some of the personalization features will not let me change the colors of some of the system colors screen. other than that...its been good
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have to say i never hated a phone so much and i love samsung products. Updates would make features on my phone not work and I couldn't access data i had saved.
Rebecca H.
Zachary, LA
I love my new phone. It has all of the features I love. I love how it looks and the camera quality is awesome. I have had Samsung phones for over 4 years now.
Amber P.
Fredonia, NY
I absolutely love my Galaxy Note. Best phone I've ever had. It holds an excellent charge for the amount if things it can do. Wouldn't trade it for anything.