BY SAMSUNG #69 in Smartphones

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Flor C.
I did not change anything very fast very easy to use has so much space and the battery is very durable I also love his size can say many good things maybe the only thing wrong is that I came out the newest and is a bit pricey for change so fast
Mya B.
This phone works great and is super big with a big screen. I haven't had any glitches compared to my last phone and the battery lasts long and the screen doesn't shatter easily.
Pamela H.
South Burlington, VT
My husband bought this phone, and loves it! We love galaxy phones and are the only ones we buy! It's everything we love about phones. And so easy to use and works awesome!
Lauren J.
Russellville, AL
This is not exactly what I've purchased, but the closest option. I have the Note 4. I absolutely love these phones! Only thing I wish was different was battery life. My battery with the last 3 notes ice had only lasted maybe a year.
Heather H.
New Paris, IN
All the note things! I loved my note 3 and my note 5 is now my newest bestest friend. It's great for working on the go, and the camera is perfect for those "foodies"
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
Purchased the NOTE 4 EDGE and I almost love everything about it. The only gripe I have are the stupid updates. Sometimes after updating I feel like my phone runs slower. Other than that, I prefer my Samsung over Apple!
victoria g.
Edinburg, TX
I have the galaxy note 4. I really like it because of the size of the screen and the things you can do with the stylus. I also like how you can have multiple windows open at once. One thing I don't like: Sometimes the phone will just black out and kick me out of an app.
Sarah S.
Greenfield, IN
I bought the Galaxy Note 3 when I was looking to change from Apple. I am so glad I made the switch. Compared to the upcoming iPhone 6, this was a deal. And I love having the pen that comes with it. I have no trouble finding apps and the calls go through crystal clear.
Tachiana P.
Sedley, VA
First of all I'm a day hard Samsung phone fan. I love that the phone is easy to maneuver, its not confusing at all. My kids can easily access games and Youtube, which is great. The screen is large which I'm ok with because it really acts as an office in my hand.
Brooke S.
I love the Samsung Galaxy Note, went to Samsung and had many other phones before this one. This one comes with 32gb of storage. And doesn't glitch out on me !! I love it