BY SAMSUNG #68 in Smartphones

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Jann S.
West Palm Beach, FL
With the Samsung Galaxy Note, you don't need a laptop or tablet! It does everything you need, an more! I'm sure there are places in the phone I'll never need, but knowing they are there is comforting. Tee screen is large, it's lightweight, and I wouldn't or couldn't live without it.
Annie K.
My husband purchased this phone. He likes the wider screen and ease of use. It did freeze up on one occasion after our toddler was playing with it. The restart was easy enough and he hasn't had an issue since.
Heather J.
Midlothian, VA
Love this phone, the size especially. Went from an LG G3 to the note and they are very similar in the way they are set up. The one thing that I do miss are some of the apps that are offered through apple.
Tauri C.
Broken Arrow, OK
My Note is my baby. The picture is so vibrant and detailed, the audio is of excellent quality, and there are a variety of features that I'm in love with, such as the Sketch Pad app and the Note stylus. I'm an artist, so it's something I frequently use. Also, great camera!
Nicole B.
Elkins, AR
I love my samsung. Was with apple but traded to android and won't go back to apple. This phone has met my expectations and then some. Nothing I would change about it. It's very easy to use and I'm not good with electronics and i would totally recommend it to others forsure.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I absolutely LOVE my note. I use it for work and personal. It is very easy to use. I love the pen it comes with, great for taking a quick note. The camera is awesome!! I love all the security features the phone offers. My 4 year old is able to figure out how to use it.
Chelsea J.
All of the Note phones have amazing build quality, camera specs, and more. I use my Note 5 more than my laptop. Its perfect on the go. You basically have access to the same apps and programs.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I like my Galaxy Note better then my old Apple iphone. I like the screen size and the picture quality. What I don't like is now that it is a year old things seems to be going a little haywire. Sometimes my battery doesn't hold charge and it freezes every now and again.
Samantha S.
Youngwood, PA
The pictures on this phone are amazing! I love android and I love trying the cool new phones as they come out but I am forever a Samsung Galaxy Note user now. I primarily use my phone for pictures and it never let's me down. Very highly recommended.
Dominique R.
Providence, RI
Love love the big display on the phone. Because I wear glass sometime I lose them. And with big display I can see it even when I don't have my glass. I'm son also love it to. He watching movies and YouTube on it