BY SAMSUNG

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Michelle c.
I had the note2 that i had been using for almost 4 years until it recently died on me. I love Samsung note because of the functionality. I loved the multi screen option which comes in super handy when i want to watch a video and chat at the same time. I don't know what i would do without the mult screen function. It ran very smoothly although towards the end it lagged quite a bit. But overall, great phone. I recently purchased the galaxy note 4 because i loved my note 2 so much.
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Elizabeth H.
Kitchener, ONTARIO
This phone is the best. Not only is it durable, but the battery life lasts a really long time. I can't remember how many times I've dropped this and it's still in near mint condition. It also has a great screen for watching videos or looking at galleries. The camera isn't half bad either, especially because it has voice control to use it!
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Bought it when it was only 2 years old, but it didn't age well. The phone was super slow, the android version was way outdated and could only be updated to 4.3. The size is way too big for 1 hand operation, and the screen was not HD.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
I have a NOTE 4 and I LOVE it. I find the S Pen tricky at times and only use it for screen writing mainly. The artist apps you can use with the S Pen are so fun though! I love that I can buy extra batteries and swap it out because I work very long shifts on movie sets with no way to recharge sometimes. I am a happy Samsung user.
Shannon L.
Paris, ON
I love my phone!! I've had a samsung for several years now and never seem to venture away when I go for a new phone which is yearly. I love the features on my phone, along with the screen size and ease of use.
Janelle P.
Absolutely love this phone! The size is perfect for watching videos, playing games. Camera quality is excellent and the battery life is great. Can last a little over 2 days on a single charge.
Lex T.
Love it! The camera is just awesome and the phone has infinite potential.
My spouse has an iPhone and by comparison, other than the size that is a bit too big for her, she prefers my phone.
subathirai R.
malaysia, penang
loved the multi screen option which comes in super handy when i want to watch a video and chat at the same time. I don't know what i would do without the multi screen function. It ran very smoothly although towards the end it lagged quite a bit. But overall, great phone.
Nonita M.
This phone is the one of the best
I don't think i will ever go back to another phone with out a pen that it attached for sure. I LOVE
affordable still