BY SAMSUNG

Whether it's keeping track of the family schedule, taking notes in Psych 101 or editing the company's budget, Samsung Galaxy Note let's you do it all with ease. With the 5.3" HD Super AMOLED display and integrated S Pen. Display: 5.3" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen (800 x 1280) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/1900/2100, LTE 700/1700/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go Wireless interface: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 8 MP 1080p (3264 x 2448) Memory: 16GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD (up to 32GB) Operating system: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) with TouchWiz UI Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GPU: Adreno 220 Talk time: 10 hours Standby time: Up to 252 hours Color: Blue Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38" Weight: 6.28 oz Model: Galaxy Note (I717) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Nick M.
Apopka, FL
Ive had all types of phones over the years, from all the iPhones to palm trio, LG, nokia, blackberry etc.
This phone has changed the way I work, it affects everything I do, from signing documents, to working with CAD drawings, and even videoing 4k product shots and controlling the TV with the infrared blaster!

The phone is absolutely the best thing since the original iPhone, it changed the game with all the functionalities.

Battery lasts very long, speaker is quite loud, and the camera is outstanding, makes my DSLR useless except for extraordinary shots.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
I love my phone. I practically live on it all day. It's one of the best smart phones I've used. No funny business and holds lots of info and tons of apps. You can find free apps for almost anything you need or want. It is large so it's hard to carry around sometimes but I enjoy the large screen like a mini TV or computer.
Sherry N.
Huge phone that has all the tools and apps android can privide. I love my note but beware the lens is fragile and needs a protector with case. It's costly to repair. Also Iost my stylis, usually It stays in one spot securely but I must have loosened it. Great phone over all.
Ryan m.
West Babylon, NY
The Note 3 is an okay phone my screen cracked which was very disappointing but other than that all the features work my screen still works even while it is cracked and overall good Kohl's good hearing only get service everywhere good job Samsung did a good job
Jennifer D.
This is one of the best phones on the market for productivity. You can add multiple apps to help with business, the phone doubles as a camera, and it has several built-in apps specifically created for business use. Plus ... it's NOT an iPhone ...
Sarah H.
My husband has this phone and I don't like it. Granted, it does has some cool features on it and can do some things that are pretty useful, but I just find it way too big! I prefer my galaxy s5 over this thing any day of the week!
Emily F.
I love Samsung phones. I currently have the note 4 and I love it. The battery life lasts a long time ( I even do social media and play games) It has so many cool features like s pen and it is durable even without a case. It survives a 2.5 year old and its been dropped and thrown so many times and not a scratch
brittany s.
Leesburg, FL
I have the Note 4. I bought it when they where fairly new. Let me just say the pen on it is the best thing that has ever happend to smart phones. I don't think i will ever go back to another phone with out a pen that it attached for sure. I LOVE my note 4 and cant wait until the newest one comes out.
Donna W.
Newburgh, IN
I was extremely happy when Samsung released this phone. It felt a little big in the hand at first, but I was use to a small iPhone. The large screen is so impressive. No more squinting to read! The camera takes sharp, clear pictures and being able to view them in full size makes all the difference.
Jamiyla B.
This phone is the one of the best. The S Pen functionality is the real game changer in the Note series. Not only is it durable, but the battery life lasts a really long time. I can't remember how many times I've dropped this and it's still in near mint condition. It also has a great screen for watching videos or looking at galleries. The camera isn't half bad either, especially because it has voice control to use it!