BY SAMSUNG

Find cell phones at Target.com! Samsung galaxy note edge 4g lte unlocked gsm android cell phone - blacka see more...

Rhea O.
This is my favorite cell phone! I've had my Note Edge for a little more than 2 years now. Granted, there were challenges. It onced died on me and I promptly got a replacement. Then I found that the battery life was failing so I got a replacement battery. There are sometimes a few glitches but what phone doesn't? I do find that it tends to heat up sometimes. I just take it as a sign I've used it too long then let it rest and that I should enjoy the real world for a bit. I love this phone and I'm so sad that Samsung isn't continuing the Note Edge line.
It's a great phone I am actually using this one now. It save alot of stuff, take great pictures, dropped it alot and has no crack screen nothing so far have had it for 2 years and still runs just fine. You just can't have to many downloaded photos. Because it takes up alot of space for some reason.
Nino N.
I love the design, the side menu is so cool. I take great high quality photos with this phone. However it frequently restarts, battery life is very short and sometimes it won't turn on without taking off the battery and inserting it again. The display quality is great, it is very easy to read, send mails and watch movies with such a big display.
Ryan E.
I've had my Note Edge for almost 2 years now. for the first 6 months, I really liked it. but after that everything started to go wrong. it freezes, shuts off, dies at 50%, wont update the software or apps, etc. I think this was the test phone for the edge panel before they came out with the Galaxy 6 and 7.
Kimberly S.
Tullahoma, TN
I can't rave enough about this phone. I absolutely love it. Love the large display and the side screen. Makes it so much easier to find what you need in a flash. The camera is excellent. I'm overall super pleased with this purchase. I highly recommend.
Aaron A.
I really like the sensitivity of the stylus that comes with this phone. It is also really responsive. I thought the edge feature was cool at first, but with limited support it has died down. I most likely won't get another one with the edge screen.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Great cellphone. It's a good size and easy to use. Camera images are awesome. The screen is almost impossible to scratch. Love this gorilla glass. The negative is the battery life. I charge it daily. I also have problems with my charger. It seems to slow charge, even though it's a fast charger. I have been through at least 5 chargers in the last year.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
I love my galaxy note edge! The edge part took a little getting used to, but I love it. I can do soo much and I have so much space! I use my phone as my computer 90% of the time and it makes my life and business soo much easier!
paula k.
I bought this phone when my old phone gave up on me and i love it! It wasn't too pricey, but you get what you pay for! It does so many things and is user friendly. I definitely like the edge and how it displays the notifications and such. I tell everyone how cool it is.
Mason A.
Findlay, OH
The note 4 edge is a pretty nice phone but only if you have larger hands. It is a very large phone which means the display is very big and easy to see everything. I personally love this phone because of how big it is. The colors on the display are very nice.
Nice 6.
Texas
can i review this product, pls
Augusto S.
São Gonçalo do Amarante
Nunca cheguei a testar um aplicativo desse nível, ficaria satisfeito em testa-lo algum dia.