Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Tablet

by Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet is stylish multifunction compact with outstanding features, looks and offers mobility at the top of its class for motion commands including impressible smooth handling exprience. The tablet is powered by 1.6 GHz CPU with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, with enhanced multi-tasking abilities, offering advanced computing power to handle all your applications, multitasking and supports virtually almost every app. The Tablet comes with 8" display which let you enjoy photo viewing, movie marathon and gaming that makes smartphone whole lot smarter. There are many exciting features as S Note to transform and refine ideas. Galaxy Note 8.0 Features: SIM Card Type: Micro Tablet Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi Capable: Transfer Pictures From any Computer Over The Internet HSDPA 8" Touch Screen 64GB microSD Expansion 5.0 Megapixel Camera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Tablet!
How would you rate this product?
This is my newest tablet and I love it! just like my phone but bigger! in so glad I chose this one!
Salem, Nh
Love love love this!!! Highly recommend! Battery life is awesome! I use all the time. Fast speed!
Asheville, NC
I like this tablet. However- my charge doesn't last long anymore. I'm not sure why.
Got as a replacement for my Nook. in love, easy to read screen and watching Netflix
Midland, Ontario
Love love love my Note 8. I initially bought my tablet in 2012, had it replaced in 2013 after a bad update, and replaced it again in 2015 with the same model after the battery started to go wonky. Before the last replacement, I purchased a Tab S 8.4, and while it was a very nice tablet, I found the screen just too bright for reading, but the kicker was no s pen. The s pen is something I couldn't do without, with also having a Note 3. So I returned the Tab S and bought another Note 8. Don't know what I'll do when this one gives up the ghost, as Samsung has yet to make an upgraded comparable model to this size tablet that includes s pen support.
Edmonton
It was okay but I was slow and it broke really easily so you had to be extra careful on how you placed it

Looking for your answer?