Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Tablet

by Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet is stylish multifunction compact with outstanding features, looks and offers mobility at the top of its class for motion commands including impressible smooth handling exprience. The tablet is powered by 1.6 GHz CPU with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, with enhanced multi-tasking abilities, offering advanced computing power to handle all your applications, multitasking and supports virtually almost every app. The Tablet comes with 8" display which let you enjoy photo viewing, movie marathon and gaming that makes smartphone whole lot smarter. There are many exciting features as S Note to transform and refine ideas. Galaxy Note 8.0 Features: SIM Card Type: Micro Tablet Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi Capable: Transfer Pictures From any Computer Over The Internet HSDPA 8" Touch Screen 64GB microSD Expansion 5.0 Megapixel Camera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / GT-N5100 White Tablet!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix , AZ
My hubby bought this for me as a birthday gift last year. It is a very handy device. I can use it wherever I go...whether it's at church, at home or on a commute. It serves me well because I can read my recipes/watch videos as I cook, read my crochet patterns off of it with no problem or simply catch up on my missed episodes when I choose to. It is great!
Techie Expert Level 1
I am satisfied with this tablet, but I feel like this quality could be a bit better for the cost. I might just be used to Apple products, but I found this did not operate as quickly as I would have liked. It's still a great product and gets the job done, but there's a little room for improvement.
Berea, KY
My little brother got this and I absolutely love it. It's super easy to use and you'll get he hang of it quick. Normally they're affordable but of course it's all according to where you get it from. Because some people tend to overprice things. Overall I'm completely satisfied with this purchase.
Like always a great product, I recommend it it is durable and also easy to understand. It charges really quickly and also it last for a long time also display it is great, it has good quality of picture. It is not so expensive so if you want something with quality this is the product.
High point, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
We have rarely used this tablet. It was offered to us by sprint for free with a 24 month wifi service for 5.00. We mainly use this tablet to stream movies and have never had any problems at all! As far as tablets go this one I believe can and will do the job.
Techie Expert Level 2
This tablet has been a great tool not only for me but for my daughter as well. It allows me to have two profiles for us and be able to manage all the educational games and instruction I have for my daughter. I love Samsung.
Akron, OH
Unexplainable almost how amazing and dynamic the technology of this phone is. This phone is possibly smarter than some people I know. My mother had a Samsung galaxy and it's highly recommended. Beautiful Phone.
Corona, CA
I adore my tablet. It's so light compare to other brands that i have used. It has a huge hard drive, i have dowbloaded about 20 or so games and it has never said i was low on memory.
Lodi, NJ
I bought this tablet as a gift but my brother loves it, so far there have been no problems with it the screen is vey clear and it's the perfect size for him to use for school
Euless, TX
This has been my daughters tablet and she loves it. She can take it wherever she wants and can listen to music, watch movies, and play games. She also takes tons of pictures and videos of herself. This was s great purchase

Looking for your answer?