Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (16GB, White) uploaded by Layal L.Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (16GB, White) uploaded by A M.

BY SAMSUNG #60 in Tablets

Whether you're giving a business presentation at work, drawing a sketch at the park, or watching a movie in bed, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is right for the job. Not only does the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 offer fast performance in a sleek, portable form factor, it also comes with the S Pen, making it an ideal on-the-go companion for thinkers, dreamers, and professionals. Samsung's WatchON application is your personalized television assistant as well as a universal remote for your home entertainment system. And if you have a 2013 Samsung Smart TV, you'll even be able to pass live TV from your TV to your tablet. Samsung's S Pen lets you write, draw, and edit with the comfort of a pen and the control of a mouse. The S Pen has a stylus tip that features 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity, giving you the precision you need for annotating books, jotting down a grocery list, editing photos, personalizing business emails, creating art, or just doodling. You'll love the familiarity and comfort of a tool you've been using your whole life. The S Pen also opens up new ways of interacting with your tablet, thanks to built-in gestures. For example, by pressing and holding the S Pen button and drawing a less-than arrow, you'll go back to the previous page you were on. Drawing different gestures will allow you to take screenshots, open a menu, launch a Popup Note, select text to cut and copy, and more. With Samsung's Multi Window software, you can run up to 20 apps at the same time, resizing and switching between them seamlessly. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 features a 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM to keep your applications humming along smoothly and improving your ability to multitask. Finish up your presentation and enter data into your spreadsheet while on the go with Polaris Office. This productivity app lets you view and edit Word, Excel, PDF documents and more-wherever you are. see more...

Naomi L.
Springport, MI
Honestly when I picked out this phone, I wasn't sure that all the new features would be something I really used or enjoyed. But boy was I wrong. I use the stylus everyday to take notes for groceries, for class, and for to do lists. It was an excellent addition to my final semester in college. I love the video streaming quality and while yes it is a very large phone, it feels like having a small tablet with so much capability. I love being able to doodle on here as well, send my friends small gifs and just have so much room to customize and do new things. Definitely offers more than apple.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had this tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (16GB, White) since 2014 and it is working very well, comparing to other devices, I think it's better, big screen, good quality, nice memory.
Desiree A.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this product for my 8 year old daughter back when she was 7. They have a version with accessories and functionality for parental controls and I love it we utilize for homework organization, pandora, she become quite the little photographer constantly snapping photos of everything. She feels independent and to be perfectly honest it has taught her a lot of useful information regarding technology and what it can really do. The only downside is sometimes when you put it in sleep mode the music won't shut off as it should. Otherwise I would've given it 5 stars!! Great product especially of you get the children's version.
Bae S.
While I am team Samsung, I am very disappointed that this tablet has become useless when it comes to Bluetooth anything. After the update, it just will not connect to bluetooth devices. I have constant problems with the memory card being corrupted or the tablet not being able to read the memory card. I had a lot of class recordings on the external card and lost them all because the memory card was corrupted and needed to be formatted before it would be recognized. I love the pen being attached and the ability to take notes on the tablet and wish the newer models had some of the same functions as this one. Awesome Notes was my go to planner.
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect size for our 3rd grader to take to school on Bring Your Own Device day. It's small enough to fit in her backpack, and for her hands to use, without being obtrusive and taking too much space in her backpack. There is a kids mode we were able to put it in, that also allows for the other kids to use it at home safely without all the crazy ads and in-app purchases.
I'm happy with our purchase.
Sweetpearls
The Galaxy might not offer anything particularly new, and it might have considerably fewer options than Samsung's premium tablets, but it does represent great value for money. Only the screen really lets it down: it could've done with a better resolution, but it's still perfectly readable.
Noemi H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing! To tell you the truth every single Samsung product I have purchased have been outstanding products. This tablet is a great size it's not to big and not to small. My kids and myself use this product every day and it's great to keep them entertained when on road trips.
Monica M.
Laughlin, NV
Love this tablet. Most of my friends have iPad Mini...I prefer the android operating system and the smaller price tag. The expandable memory is a plus as well. Integrates nicely with my galaxy s5 phone and my samsung smart tv. Nothing bad about this tablet, not even the price!
Ishu P.
It's easy to use and fun but it lags after you've had it for a while and there's not much possibility because it's quite small. The price may be cheap but I would recommend just saving your money and investing in something better!
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
I like it to read my books on but that's about it. I have a galaxy s6 phone and it does everything the tablet does. it's great if you don't already have a galaxy product but when your phone is also a galaxy, it's boring.