Samsung Galaxy Note 8" Tablet 16GB Refurbished

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy Note 8" Tablet with 16GB Memory - White - Refurbished: Technical Specifications: This white Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet has a 1.6GHz Quad-Core processor 2GB DDR2 of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 8.0" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution The Samsung Galaxy Note 8" Tablet with 16GB memory has built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: The Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet has a back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP webcam USB 2.0 port 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot GPS with Glonass Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery The Samsung Galaxy Note 8" Tablet with 16GB memory Weighs 0.73 lbs; 8.3" x 0.3" x 5.3" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Game Hub, AllShare Play, Google, S-Cloud, Play Movies, YouTube Internet Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet Media Formats: MP3, AAC/AAC /EAAC, WMA, OGG (vorbis), FLAC, AC-3, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV What's in the Box: Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet, battery and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Note 8" Tablet 16GB Refurbished
Benita R.
Denver
This a perfect tablet. This tablet is really food quality and it is very affordable compared to other tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Note tablet is perfect for school, work, or even for keeping your schedule aligned. I would really recommend these to adults or even for kids.
Aiman Z.
It is an OK tablet, I've used better. At the price point, it's not that expensive. I just use it for light reading and watching videos on the go. I've used nexus 9 and I think it stacked up better than this tablet. I'd recommend it to people who just wants a cheaper alternative tablet.
Shelbi R.
I love this tablet, I got it for Christmas about 2 years ago and it's still going strong. My only complaint is how SLOW android tablets get. I hate having to wait so long for an application to open or for the startup of my tablet. But this by far is my preferred tablet to use
jennifer m.
Laredo, TX
I love my Samsung Galaxy Note I have nothing to complain about it's really fast it rarely freezes but the only thing is the camera I would have like a better quality other than that it's pretty awesome I also would like for it to have different color themes
Gabriela F.
Fontana, CA
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 of 16GB it works amazing it's super fast , it did meet my expectations I have two tables and this Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is amazing use it 24/7 never had a problem with it . Defenily recommend this tablet .
Lindsay G.
Saginaw, MI
I loved the Galaxy Note 8. It was perfect for school when I needed to take notes. Also I love the multifunctional screen. It ran smoothly and was not slow. I was very happy with my purchase of the Galaxy Note 8 and if I had to choose again I would definitely pjrchace this one again.
Lori S.
Sacramento, CA
It's a really good tablet and works fast it keeps up with you if you are a fast typer and does not lag on you like many other tablets. It's easy to carry very lightweight. It is pricey though, I would have been not so relectant to buy it if it was cheaper.
shannon e.
colchester, VT
Techie Expert Level 3
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it.. but the few times I have tried to use it the screen just doesn't cut it for me.. great for games and pictures.. plenty of storage but I don't recommend doing homework or business stuff on it ..
Therese B.
Melbourne, FL
Bought for college student to take to class. Screen clarity seemed better than most, but not the best on the market. However, was a good value for the price. Mine came with office installed - major plus.
Melinda H.
GREAT TABLET. SAMSUNG REALLY BACK UP THERE PRODUCTS!!!! YOU GET UR MONEY WORTH AND ITS A PRODUCT THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT PRODUCT.
Islam H.
Gaza
Techie Expert Level 1
Which android version running on this tablet?!
Salam I am honored to have my channel at your disposal in reviewing your valuable products. Thank you