Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 4G 32GB (Unlocked) - Black

by Samsung

Hochwertiger Bildschirm (Quad HD Super AMOLED)Die genaue Farbsaettigung und der hohe Kontrast des 5,7" Quad HD Super AMOLED-Bildschirms zeigen die lebensechten und lebendigen Farben so an, als wuerden Sie sie mit blossem Auge sehen. Die hohe Aufloesung sorgt

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email [email protected] Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
What are the procedures of delivery and the day of disinfection
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 4G 32GB (Unlocked) - Black!
I hated this phone. Ive never had a phone that i had so many issues with. it would stall on me. Shut itself off and on. For me the whole phone needed improvement. Functioning the phone was easy if it wasnt being slow or shutting off. I would not reccomend this phone.
Magna, UT
I really do like the Note 4 but it does have issues.  I have had 2 now and both with the same problem.  It turns off automatically and I have noticed that this happens when the battery is low like between 20 and 30 percent.  So I have to keep it charged or it tends to turn off on me.  Otherwise I really do love the phone.  Oh and the batter life if not the greatest.  I don't think I can go a full day without having to charge it.
This Phone being my first note was good quality for a time. Later on the phone became very unreliable.  Price wise I thought it was decent for what it offered, until I opened up an investagtion of my own. With very unfavorable results.

It is because of my findings and other information I have uncovered on my own with a background in media and auditing, I could not in good feeling recommend Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  I also ran an investagtion into this product to find out my findings and important information head over to wordpress.com search for wisereviews. Wisereviews is also the place to check out for information regarding two different communities I am starting up.

Wauconda, IL
I have had my Note 4 for over two years now. I absolute love it. It is my portable brain, office, social connection, and pretty much everything else I need. I haven't upgraded because I like to be able to open the back and take out the battery if it is drained to put a full one in, or switch out the micro SD card if I want to, or pull the battery if the phone freezes up.

There have been a few issues that have been happenin over the years that prevent me from leaving a full 5 stars despite my love of the phone. It does have a tendency to go through batteries life quickly and have a tendency to heat up if you run too many programs at once (or sometimes just when it feels like it.) It does at times like to freeze on you too. These are also things I see other phones do too, so it's not even like it's a huge thing. Just minor annoyances from time to time.  Just enough to take away a star.

All in all it's still a phone to love and I'd recommend it to anyone.

All in all it's still a phone to love and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Tallahassee, FL
Great phone. with stylus capability. Nice screen size and functionality. This phone met my expectations, but after a few years I did begin problems with the phone getting hot and the charger melting. One of my favorite Samsung devices to date.
Troy, TN
I originally got this for AT&T but switched it to Straight Talk and I still love it. I use the S Pen all the time to make myself notes. It is so much faster than having to type out a note to myself to remember to pick something up at the store rather. I would highly recommend this. I know it is harder to get now that they have the Note 5 but I still use this without any problem and it even works great with Marshmallow too.
It's not that great of a phone, it's out of date, but it has a great camera and works for what I need. But wouldn't buy the 4 again. I love the note though.
trenton
I have had this phone for almost 5 years now, and it is amazing. It has withstood children dropping it in the potty and still works. I love it
Terrible battery and will need to be replaced after awhile. The pen does work wonders for the phone.
Doral, FL
Excelente equipo móvil, muy util. En el puedo realizar todo lo que necesito. Tengo la version de 16 Gb de almacenamiento y hasta ahora ha funcionado adecuadamente. Tiene una cámara adecuada para mis necesidades, no es algo comparado con otros euipos mas modernos pero me es util. Este equipo no suele calentar la batería como otras versiones de Samsung galaxy note anteriores, y eso me gusta ya que se que no tendré que comprar otra batería pronto o en su defecto un teléfono nuevo. En lo demás la recomiendo al 100%.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...