BY SAMSUNG #1 in Cell Phone Cases

Samsung - Galaxy Note 4 4G Cell Phone (Unlocked) - White see more...

carol i.
Three stars for the Samsung-Galaxy Note 4 phone! I am disappointed with the same battery issues!! I've gone back and forth with Apple and Samsung for 12 years now. All of my Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPods still have the same battery life from the beginning till end. I still use my iPad 2 and iPod, and my parents and sister still use the same iPhone 4. EVERY single Samsung phone and tablet of mine have the same battery issue. Around the two year mark, the batteries rarely hold charges and/or the battery connector needs to be replaced. I have the Note 4 now. It dies at "60%." I've had for 2 years now. Why would I want to pay the same amount for a phone that dies after 2 years versus a phone that will last a decade?! I don't. After my Note 4, I'm done and over with Samsung products. The reasons why it has 3 stars: excellent phone camera quality, expandable storage, pen included, sleek design, Android operating system. I rely on my phone for school apps, business apps, educational apps, location/direction, and quick searches. I have bad call quality with all of my Samsung phones. So, I rarely make calls. I thought it was my network provider, but my parents' and sister's iPhones work fine. Otherwise, Samsung has a high potential to excel above Apple if the battery issues get resolved. I'm not a user who goes for fads. I require high quality and longevity for my pricey investments.
Destiny F.
I'm giving 2 stars only for the fact that I love all the options on my phone. Problem is, after having it for a few months it started a continuous loop of shutting down every few secs. I googled the issue and it was very common! Had to download an app to try to keep it from going into the loop. Now in the process of looking for a new phone. I love Samsung but tired of all the issues with their phones. Looking into different brands now.
Keith B.
Spokane
I loved this phone I wish I had it instead of this unfortunately it is not water proof neither is the note 5 I dunked them both but this is by far my favorite phone of all the phones I have had in the past this phone has a removable battery great for carrying multiple batteries it has the infrared to change the channels and volume on your tv it also has the Hml to tv it has removable sd storage unlike the newer note 5 version and everything the note 5 has in my opinion changing to the note 5 I was a little disappointed to be honest I now own an iPhone
Shaquana M.
I LOVE this phone. I LIKE the fact the screen was big ,the quality pictures it took I love all Samsung products, never broke my screen I dropped over 5 times,never slowed down always upda6 on it's own. I love it so much I gave my son the4 and brought the 8 and love more.
My coworker has this phone so does her dad and she says that she loves it the only complaint she has is that there is something wrong with the material or he make of the phone because both her and her dads phone have unexplained cracks on the phone they say the didn't drop it and when they looked up the phone they say it was a common complaint about this phone
MK J.
Before I got my iPhone, I had this phone and I really liked it. But after having it two years, the battery would not stay charged. It would start going down drastically right after taking it off the charger. But other then that I was satisfied with the phone in general.
Susan C.
I have owned 3 of these so far. I love the phone. The size, the operating system, the design, everything. I however have had trouble with the battery in all 3 of my phones.
Nidhal H.
El eulma
The phone came with a completely different design from the previous Galaxy Note3, where the company added the aluminum material in the metal frame of the phone, with the addition of bends on both sides of the phone with a layer of protection glass Gorilla Glass third generation and Micro SD port accommodates an external memory card if desired ,
In addition, the lower side is also curved to facilitate holding the phone, and the front of the phone has a curved-angle screen to make navigation easier while using the phone with one hand.
The front of the phone comes with a new alarm system with multi-color LED lighting, with a number of aerodynamic sensors and a front camera with a wider focus than the previous generation of F / 1.9.
In terms of the new manufacturing materials, the main button of the phone has been equipped with a new sensor to read the footprint and uses a vertical scanning technology as in the Galaxy S5 to protect your private data better, and all the buttons of the phone became raw aluminum.
In the background of the phone there is a new sensor next to the basic camera and this sensor measures the heartbeat, and the level of oxygen, and determine the amount of ultraviolet light, with a removable plastic cover and a SIM Micro SIM Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 2 Years Contract - Charcoal Black Note 4
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the cell phone that my husband has and is an amazing phone has great features and even if in an iPhone person this phone is easy to use and has a great camera too is the thing that I love of all phones.
Micah B.
taylor, MI
My mom loved this phone. It lasted her a long time and she travels for a living. The only problem was when it broke that they stopped making parts for it because it's so old
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
So whos waiting for the Note 8 to come out??? :) this girl is
Jessica S.
Anyone else having issues with theirs after 1 year? I love my phone but it isn't working like it used to. Not broken, and not water damaged.
How can I get this phone
Tashauna M.
I want this!! Have been anticipating owning one of this phone for so long.
Ahmed Z.
Hi my name ahmed liked your products, in terms of qualityI own a famous website in my countryI review products from all over the world and well-known international companies to give a product of your products for review and giveawayAnd put the product link and your site Thank you for caring