BY SAMSUNG #15 in Smartphones

Samsung galaxy note 3 n9000 32gb cdma verizon compatible cell phone - white see more...

Lisa C.
Savannah, GA
I have used this phone for over 3 years now. The main selling point for me was the screen size (Note was the first LARGE screen in droid land. I have absolutely loved it! I placed this phone in an Otterbox upon leaving the store and it has been in a case since that day, still looks brand new. I am about to upgrade to a new Note, just because the hubby needs a new one and he is getting my hand-me-down!
Lillian G.
I had this phone for 2 years and it was such a good piece of device. It took awesome pictures and had the freedom to debloat all the unneeded things. I can opt in for more storage which I did, 32 internal and 64 external. I love the feel of it as well except for the back cover. It felt like it would just topple off. The camera quality was good as well as recording. Loved the stencil too.
Sidney W.
i hate this phone!!!!! it’s so hard to use and the pen broke less then a week when my aust got it. it’s so hard to use and it’s too expensive for what you get if i could u would give it 0 stars. i know other people like this but im sorry i dont.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my favorite phone by far! The screen is huge, and a little awkward at first, but it's amazing! The front camera was okay, the rear camera was much better. Screen res is gorgeous. Videos and Netflix were the BEST on that phone. The S Pen was so useful. I really had nothing bad to say about the phone until the battery or software crapped out and it got stuck in a constant re-starting cycle without ever making it to the home screen unless it was plugged in 😑
Helena P.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far the best phone I've ever had. It has a big screen that lets you see things clearly. The pen is really helpful with writing notes, surfing the internet, etc. The apps look and work amazing. It honestly exceeded my expectations, its the longest lasting phone I've had (its been almost 6 years?). However, its kind of hard to get used to the size of the phone, but once you get past that you'll love it. I love my phone! I hope it lasts a lot longer. :)
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this cell phone the day it was released by Samsung and AT&T. I have had it now for over 5 years and I have never had a problem with it. The stylist is my favorite part I have a sketch app that allows me to doddle. It came with alot of apps I don't use often and I can't remember the names the only downside to this cellphone is its older now and I can't get my cell phone to screen shot a picture. I would definitely recommend this cellphone to anyone wanting a big cellphone
Samantha S.
Laconia, NH
If I could, I'd give this a 10 star rating. Nay, a 50 star rating. Clearly, I loved the note 3 and when mine was no more, it was a horribly sad day. I've been stuck using the iOS based devices my other has and let me tell you, I NEED an android again.

I switched from the Bote to a Motorola Moto X 3rd Gen. Dumb. I was wishing and hoping for my Note back in less than a week. There are no app drawers allowing minimal organization of apps and trying to work on the screen, although comparable at 5.7" wasn't the same.

The s pen makes life a world easier and once I learned how to swipe with the pen, writing became a cinch. As a freelance writer and business owner there is no question the Galaxy Note series is the best choice for android fans. The UI mimics all other Galaxy based phoned and tabs so switching up was easy peasy lemon squeezey.

No question the predictive text Apple so gallantly copied was already huge by the time the note 3 came out. It's just the better choice, for me.
Tina B.
Louisville
Techie Expert Level 1
WOW seems like ages since i had this phone. it worked okay starting out but after a while it started displaying some problems. believe it or not my husband still uses this phone and loves it. I do love that fact that it has the exchangeable battery.
Jonatan B.
I recently got this phone and while the system works as well or beyond better than the 'Galaxy S5'.

I do have to say that the size is something that you will love and hate at the same time. If you have small hands I would say don't get this phone, unless you are willing to always use to hands. I'm 6'2'' and i have fairly large hands and I still have issues with daily tasks where I have only one available hand.

The features on the phone are quite great though, the smartpen is a God send when you are trying to take notes, and having features like NFC to make quick payments is quite great. I am personally not a huge fan of TouchWiz though as it can be a bit clunky at times but switching the launcher app can help.

Overall I give this product a 4/5 stars for doing everything that needs to be done, but taking 1 star because of the lack of ergonomics.
Samantha T.
Where can I find some cute cases for this phone? At a reasonable price
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
Did they ever come out with a note 4?
Charl L.
Is it annoying to carry around as it's so big and bulky