Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 32GB Tablet Computer

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 32GB 10.1 In. Galaxy Note Tablet with S Pen The Samsung GT-N8013EAVXAR 10.1 In. 32GB Galaxy Tablet Note comes with the amazing S Pen to give you new ways to capture, create and share. Feel like drawing a doodle or writing a personal note in your own handwriting? Now you can. It's pressure sensitive, so it responds with various line thicknesses just like a real pen. Explore your creative side with apps that enhance the advanced features of the Galaxy Note and S Pen, including the intuitive full touch screen and unique interface. Now you can capture, create and share more content on-the-go than ever before with the ability for drawing, sketching, note-taking, gaming and more. Explore your creative side with ease. The Galaxy Note comes with some great preloaded apps tailored for its unique features and ready for you to start using such as S Memo, Crayon Physics, Calendar and much more, all on the most advanced Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. see more...

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 32GB Tablet Computer
Amanda C.
Vinton, LA
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is a wonderful tablet. We use ours for games and watching Netflix. The picture is great. It is all around a great tablet.
Adam R.
Conway
Great device, high performance and good apps for use with the stylus. Great for artists and photo editors. Root and upgrade to newer Android version.
Erica P.
I really love it it's the best tablet I could ever use.. I do everything on it .. it's the first tablet I ever purchase I would recommend to others
Laura H.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this tablet! I got it for my daughter for school and it definitely met all of our needs. Very reasonable for the price.
Amanda N.
Awesome tablet. We have one as a family and share it. very durable because it had been dropped 100's of times and still works perfectly!!
nicola r.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a Samsung Note Edge and purchased the Samsung tablet after. I love the way they work together. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
Bought my husband and my mom one! All around a good buy! My husbands though less then a year old is having issues with screen going out
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this tablet and it has a lot of storage and space. I love the design and it is better than the small Samsung galaxy tablets.
angel c.
lancaster, pa
In my opinion Samsung is a great brand. I like that I can can get a lot done on my tablet. Portable. Easy for a four year old.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
This is an awesome tablet! I use it everyday for different task! It is well worth the cost to get this product! Love it!