Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 32GB Tablet Computer

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 32GB 10.1 In. Galaxy Note Tablet with S Pen The Samsung GT-N8013EAVXAR 10.1 In. 32GB Galaxy Tablet Note comes with the amazing S Pen to give you new ways to capture, create and share. Feel like drawing a doodle or writing a personal note in your own handwriting? Now you can. It's pressure sensitive, so it responds with various line thicknesses just like a real pen. Explore your creative side with apps that enhance the advanced features of the Galaxy Note and S Pen, including the intuitive full touch screen and unique interface. Now you can capture, create and share more content on-the-go than ever before with the ability for drawing, sketching, note-taking, gaming and more. Explore your creative side with ease. The Galaxy Note comes with some great preloaded apps tailored for its unique features and ready for you to start using such as S Memo, Crayon Physics, Calendar and much more, all on the most advanced Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. see more...

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 32GB Tablet Computer
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
Best purchase I ever made as far a convenience and electronics....I used to carry my laptop everywhere and thought I needed to spend just as much money on a Windows surface ( as a new laptop) so I could travel easily and still get the same work done on the road. The one thing I would change about this tablet is have a USB port in it already instead of having to use an adapter, but it literally goes everything that a laptop can do but is much more conveniently compact and portable. Resolution is great, you can add memory cards unlike an iPad and there are apps for all windows systems that are compatible with it as well as media editing software. And Samsung products seem to last the longest in my experience anyway. If you were on the fence hopefully I helped you out one way or another!
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Love the versability of the Samsung products. Happy that this tablet works very similar to my s5 active, and even can share the same bookmarks. Easy to use, and easy to customize, and still a great size for travel.
Erica Q.
I have this tablet in white. it has a good battery life which I love. The screen images are very clear and easy to navigate. I have had no problems whatsoever with this tablet. It's not bulky or heavy for me. Really seems like good quality.
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 32GB Tablet Computer is another amazing tablet. My boys love it and enjoy using it every day. The pictures and all the features are amazing.
Kate P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Used one of these and once again I'm happy with the quality products put out by Samsung. They gave me an excellent phone and they make good tablets, very happy.
Rebecca R.
It has been glitching a lot. Don't know if it's because I have dropped it a couple times (no screen cracks!!) or what, plan to take it to be inspected soon.
Jennie D.
My hubby has it and he uses it all the time, it's like having a hand held computer but smaller, no complaints here and no issues had it for almost 3 years
Esperanza B.
Kissimmee, FL
Got it for my son and he loves it. This is his second Samsung . I am a die hard Apple girl but My son has zero complaints and he is a gamer and chats a lot
keesha W.
Anaheim, CA
Like it a lot. Perfect for what I need it for. I can connect anywhere with wifi. Kids can use it too in the car to play learning games and watch videos.
Amanda C.
Vinton, LA
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is a wonderful tablet. We use ours for games and watching Netflix. The picture is great. It is all around a great tablet.