BY SAMSUNG

Easy tasking in one view Multi Window Multi Window lets you view multiple applications simultaneously, which you can move around and re-size. It provides the most freeform and flexible interface for flawless multitasking, suitable for even the most task-heavy users. Cascade View offers a flow patterned view of multiple applications (up to 16) adjusting to your daily tasks for flawless apps management. Dual View allows two main apps to be viewed side-by-side vertically or horizontally- also resizable. Search the web while jotting down your notes, check email while watching a video, continue working on your docs while fielding calls - your productivity is sky high. Package Contents:; Galaxy Note 10.1- 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi), Black 32GB; AC Adapter; Stylus Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P600 32GB Tablet - 10.1in. - Samsung Exynos 1.90 GHz - Black is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung. see more...

Tatyana T.
Raeford, NC
I saved for the longest time to buy this tablet, and I am so happy with it. I'm an electronics freak. Truly. Every time something new comes out, I want it. But I'm not lying when I say I've never been left wanting with this tablet. As new phones and tablets come out, I've been completely satisfied with this one, and it's nearly three years old. A few reasons why:

The screen: This tablet has the best screen on any device I own. Including my laptop. Because of this, I read ebooks, magazines, and articles flawlessly on it. Not to mention drawing and writing longhand with it. I just love turning it on, because everything looks perfect on the screen.

The S Pen: I'm an artist and a writer who loves to write by pen and paper, so the S Pen was the main reason I bought this tablet. And it has not disappointed. I find myself using it far more often than I thought I would, for much more than writing and drawing. It's the best stylus you could ever hope for.

The speakers: Samsung made an interesting choice in putting dual speakers on either side of the tablet. At first I was confused, but I quickly came to love them. The way I naturally hold the tablet makes my hands cup the speakers, which amplified them even more. They're pretty good speakers. I use headphones, mostly, but whenever I don't have them, I'm not too upset about it.

Overall, in my opinion, this is one of the best tablets to own. 2GB RAM, multi-screen ability, etc etc etc. It's the perfect package. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle , NY
Love it. Before Samsung I had a apple ipad. With the ipad you are given a certain amount of storage, and every time there was an update I never seemed to have enough room. Now with my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet I never had any problems with it. Has the option to add extra storage with a sim card so you always have enough of room. Love it, I will Never go back to ipad.
Sonja E.
Love this tablet. I can do pretty much anything with it that you can do with a computer. Fun apps that the kids love. Even one that has parental controls and timing do my littlest can't pull up something else and she won't be on it too long.
It's convenient for grocery lists to do lists and general organization.
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
We got this tablet at our cell phone provider having to use up our points with them. I do not know that I would normally choose this as my first choice for a tablet. It works well, good for adults. I found that I do not like it for my kids since the blocking controls are not as good as my Kindle.
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
I like the look of the tablet. it's a good Samsung product. but the system can be very slow sometimes. I dislike how the space bar is so close to the bottom of always takes you out of the screen. but it comes with great features like the stylus pen, speakers on both ends to enhance sounds. also has front and back camera as well. if you'd like something cheaper than a iPad, this will do.
Santos M.
Bought this not too long ago and so far everything seems to be running very smooth! I am very pleased with the results and how fast i can connect to my apps and social media and even the camera is pretty good for those selfies! lol. I even ended up buying another one for a family member.
Becky J.
Brownsville, TX
I love my tablet. Perfect size. Love it. Love it. Never had a problem with it. Perfect to watch a movie in without hurting your eyes. Battery does last and it doesn't take all day to charge the tsblet.
brenda j.
Fort Stewart, GA
I absolutely love my tablet. I purchased it through sprint. However, the hardest thing for me was none of the Bluetooth keyboards at best buy would fit my tablet. You would have to order directly and the keyboard that fits is upwards of 150. That is my only complaint though.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
As far as tablets go, this model works. It's relatively average and doesn't distinguish itself from the competition in any way. My daughters love it for playing games, and it's relatively durable. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't try to dissuade someone from buying it.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
This is an amazing tablet! Although I have yet to figure out all of its diverse functions, it has a nice ease of use and I LOVE that it has expandable memory. I have an iPhone, but wouldn't trade in my Samsung tablet for an iPad any day. I love having one of each OS.