5 colors available

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"

BY SAMSUNG #13 in Tablets

The Samsung SM-P6000ZWVX-2H-KIT includes a white 10.1-inch 32GB Galaxy Note 2 tablet with S-Pen, plus the Home App Suite Deluxe. The Galaxy Note 2 gives you new ways to capture, create and share. Use the S-Pen to edit photos, sketch and unleash your creativity with custom-built apps. Plus you can share handwritten notes, inspirational sketches and annotations to presentations from wherever you are. Then you can post, send and save them all on the Android 4.3, Jelly Bean device. The Galaxy Note comes with some great preloaded apps tailored for its unique features and ready for you to start using such as Play Movies and TV, S Planner, TripAdvisor, Twitter and YouTube and much more. You get all this with a Quad-core processor and a built-in microSD card slot. You'll never want to "note" any other way. Plus, the Home App Suite Deluxe includes additional apps providing hours of fun and learning for the entire family.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I love the fact that it is easy to use. The resolution is amazing !! It was a great inversión.Me love my Samsung Galaxy Note. The main reason for buying this was mostly due to the pen. I was taking some classes of anatomy in college and found that I could quickly add drawings of the S Note application and then quickly write again. It is light, and the keyboard that I bought off Amazon syncs perfectly to it. Definitely recommended for college students which require any drawings / sketches and wants to go digital (which makes it more convenient to send notes and review). I really like this!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Techie Expert
This is my first tablet that was giving to me as a gift a few years ago. I love this tablet. I love the Spen that came with the tablet. I love to use this when I want to help my daughter with her homework. I think any Samsung tablet or phone that comes with the Spen is a plus. It is so helpful for anything. You might want to take down notes or to make out a shopping list. It is good for anything. I love everything about this tablet. The only small con about having a Samsung is that they are slow when updating their products.
Melisa L.
Melisa L.
Detroit, MI
My daughter was given this tablet as a gift. I love how fast the processor is, the resolution of the screen is wonderful, very bright and vibrant. The only thing that I did not care for is after a few months the charger for the tablet got a short, and one of the charger port pins broke. That seems to happen with all the Samsung products I own.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
With this tablet being my first ever Samsung purchase, I was very satisfied. I enjoy reading, playing games, and doing schoolwork on such a big screen. It is very beneficial. Along with the screen size, the picture quality and camera are nice as well. Definitely no complaints! I look forward to making another Samsung purchase in the future.
Gayle H.
Gayle H.
Green River
This thing is amazing. I literally take it everywhere with me. I have not had any problems with it. I use it everyday. It has a very easy to learn system. It has everything you would expect a tablet this expensive to have. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a light weight tablet with all the functions of a computer.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA
I absolutely love my galaxy note! I have owned an iPad in the past and this product is so much easier to personalize and navigate than the iPad ever was for me, and I'm an iPhone user. The only issue I have had with this product is finding a replacement charger cord... Absolutely impossible!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Perry, IA
Best tablet we have purchased, will never buy another brand, currently have switch phones to Samsung also, the picture is clear, sound is clear, compatible with all my other Samsung items, cost was cheaper than other tablets that have same capabilities! Win, Win!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my mother one year for Christmas and she absolutely loves it and so does my son. they maneuver it with ease. The battery life is exceptional! All and all its a Samsung product and I am usually very please with any Android products. I love them!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Beaumont, TX
I this tablet for my son from Amazon and he dropped it and it cracked almost instantly I'm not saying it's a bad tablet the graphics and interface are great but if you have a child be more careful than I was don't underestimate how frail this tablet is
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Rogers, AR
This has been my favorite phone so far! I've always used samsung products! They last forever and are the best on the market! The note 2 is a fabulous phone. It's a little big for someone with tiny hands tho. It's defiantly better than the apple Iphone
Lody F.
Lody F.
How is this product better than an iPad
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
I am looking to purchase a tablet to replace my 3rd generation ipad. I like the size screens and I use it a lot. I want to know what is the latest tablet available and if it's good. Thanks