Samsung Galaxy Nexus

by Samsung

Is this phone a sim card phone?
Should I get this one or the Nexus 7?
Sometimes I find I run out of battery power quickly if I'm using my phone a lot, what are your best battery power saving tips?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Nexus !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The battery life is decent but with any sort of smartphone you are lucky if don't have to charge one more than once a day.in reviews
My galaxy nexus was a great phone for a long time until it started it get slower and the battery started to not last as long anymore.in reviews
definitely not the best phone ever but does the job i guess, shatters easy so make sure to get a case, every great app i want seems like its only for iphones, other features the phone itself has are cool and has everything you need, it just seems like its missing some cool featuresin reviews
Mike W.
Covina, CA
I've since upgraded to a new Nexus 5 but owned the Galaxy Nexus for about 3 years and it was a great phone. Like some of the other reviewers said, the regular battery runs out quickly so I got an extended battery for it so it would last the whole day. Even with the extended battery, it will drain quickly when in 4G mode so I downloaded an app that would let me toggle 4G off/on so that seemed to solve the problem. I would enable 4G when I needed internet access and toggle it off when I didn't.
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
This is a pretty good phone. It was my first Samsung smart phone. It was nice in screen size and user friendly. When I upgraded my phone for one with a better battery, I gave this to my mom. She loves it too
member-9141dbf5a
Great smartphone for all of us. This is very fast and I meet the exoectations so i recommend to all to buy this product. I always pick samsung phones because it s easy to use and very great expirienc whit camera. I recommend to all users of phones to have something like this.
Breanna B.
Elma, WA
Love all the features, and how big the screen it. My children can play games on it and it's easy to see everything on the screen
Karen W.
Portsmouth, VA
I have owned a nexus for years. I gotten the nexus 6 and was very disappointed in this phone. the screen is very easily cracked and there is no notification light on the device anymore. This is was my main reason for wanted to hold on to my nexus. I had to let it go. sorry.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is such a very professional phone, it comes with a stylus which I don't personally use but a lot of people do and I like that it comes with diversity! It was a little pricey but it also comes with a lot of items in it. After having it for awhile, it tends to lag and slow down in the texts
Catalina I.
This was the 4th product purchased from Samsung and I'm very disappointed! The battery was just horrible, the phone was overall slow, the other 3 phones just "died " without being able to fix them.( Samsung s2 's battery nearly exploded , it was looking like a popcorn bag, very unsafe )
Alison O.
I love the large screen and the speed of this phone. I also love having everything connected with google. It makes everything easier to use with this phone. Even though it does not have an SD card slot, this really is not needed. You can back everything up on your google account and add dropbox on your phone as a second back up.
Ashley W.
Pittston, PA
This phone shuts down all the time, it over heats, drops calls, and the camera is terrible without the flash. I regret purchasing this phone and I will not be keeping it for much longer.
Rachel D.
Manlius, NY
I really hated this phone. It gave me a ton of problems! Probably because it's so old, compared to the other Samsung phones. I wouldn't recommend it!