BY SAMSUNG #69 in Smartphones

• Is this phone a sim card phone?5 Answers
  • Should I get this one or the Nexus 7?4 Answers
  • Sometimes I find I run out of battery power quickly if I'm using ...11 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  • "The battery life is decent but with any sort of smartphone you are lucky if don't have to charge one more than once a day." in 9 reviews
  • "My galaxy nexus was a great phone for a long time until it started it get slower and the battery started to not last as long anymore." in 7 reviews
  • "definitely not the best phone ever but does the job i guess, shatters easy so make sure to get a case, every great app i want seems like its only for iphones, other features the phone itself has are cool and has everything you need, it just seems like its missing some cool features" in 5 reviews
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is such a very professional phone, it comes with a stylus which I don't personally use but a lot of people do and I like that it comes with diversity! It was a little pricey but it also comes with a lot of items in it. After having it for awhile, it tends to lag and slow down in the texts
Great smartphone for all of us. This is very fast and I meet the exoectations so i recommend to all to buy this product. I always pick samsung phones because it s easy to use and very great expirienc whit camera. I recommend to all users of phones to have something like this.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Portsmouth, VA
I have owned a nexus for years. I gotten the nexus 6 and was very disappointed in this phone. the screen is very easily cracked and there is no notification light on the device anymore. This is was my main reason for wanted to hold on to my nexus. I had to let it go. sorry.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Elma, WA
Love all the features, and how big the screen it. My children can play games on it and it's easy to see everything on the screen
Catalina I.
Catalina I.
This was the 4th product purchased from Samsung and I'm very disappointed! The battery was just horrible, the phone was overall slow, the other 3 phones just "died " without being able to fix them.( Samsung s2 's battery nearly exploded , it was looking like a popcorn bag, very unsafe )
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I do love pretty much everything about it, except the battery life. That's why I gave it a 'B'. It dies pretty fast. So just know, if you have to use it a lot on the go for work, etc, you will need to get a long life battery for it.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
I like androids but i love iphones, Ive also been an Apple fan, I currently have an Iphone 4s which is about 2 years old and Ill probably upgrade in December.
Matt C.
Matt C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been very happy with the Galaxy Nexus. The slight curve to the screen makes it feel more comfortable in my front pocket. I do find the pictures taken with the camera are often grainy. Google has acknowledged that the cameras on android phone need improvement. I find running fewer apps helps increase battery. Often a buggy app and cause rapid battery loss.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
Wonderful device. The ONLY drawback is that the battery life.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Austin, TX
I loved my GNex for the year and two months we were together. He always let me know when I had notifications, never dropped a call, and was extremely user friendly. Unfortunately, the battery life could not last longer than 4 hours, and he kept shutting down on me for no reason.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Saint John, NB
Sometimes I find I run out of battery power quickly if I'm using my phone a lot, what are your best battery power saving tips?
Jesus g.
Jesus g.
Mesquite, NV
Is this phone a sim card phone?
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Should I get this one or the Nexus 7?