BY SAMSUNG

• What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I...1 Answers
  • How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone? 1 Answers
  • It Is this cellphone expensive?2 Answers
selmaalmrini F.
hello, my name is Selma, as an influenster, i have an instagram account with a large number of followers. i can help you promote your stunning product by reviewing it in my posts and share it my audiance for Free. my goal is to encourage people to buy from internet  and the same time help the company promote products
my email: selmaalmrini@gmail.com
I m big fan of this brand..
I had Samsung s3mini before..
Now I got this one j7..
And I think this one is really good one..
This gold color make it looks georgeus,nice size,work well,much memorry and good quality of camera!
chousadilla s.
Surabaya, Indonesia
Currently using it right now and i got it for my birthday. its too big for my hand to hold (bc i didn't really like large phone size) the app is amazing so far, easy to use, and very affordable. love it
Gimena O.
Me encanta este teléfono, fue una gran mejora en comparación con el otro. La cámara es increíble y funciona sin problemas. Mi único problema es que a veces falla y la galería se congela después de tomar una foto. Reanudaré el teléfono para corregir el problema, pero pierdo la foto que tomé. Aparte de eso, el teléfono valió la pena cada céntimo que pasé.
Ellaine R.
Quezon city
I love this phone especially the camera because it's very clear. If you love taking pictures this phone is for you. My phone is almost 1 year with me and still working  fine however sometimes i'm experiencing lags but that's fine. all in all samsung is still my favorite brand when it comes to gadgets.
hamza h.
el jadida
hi i want phone but i dont have a phone or money for take a phone i have large subscribes in my channel youtube and a follower in page facebook and instagrame my goal is to tell my friend and follower and subscriber to buy this product and because is genial product thanks for advance
Jayna S.
Great phone for a decent price. I upgraded from my s4 and was not disappointed. I got the j7 2016 version. It comes with marshmallow installed which is a great bonus. This phone runs smoothly, no hiccups. Love it.
Francisca C.
Muy buena experiencia con el telefono ,me encanto. Lo mejor es la velocidad del procesador , que hace que no se pegue aunque tengas mas de 10 aplicaciones abiertas... lo recomiendo
Viviane S.

I want a j7 #GiftCrush #content @influenster

Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
El celular es muy bueno.... Tiene muchas cosas...yo lo tengo y me brega al 100%...bueno en estos momentos no ya que rompi la plantalla...
Mary Camil D.
It Is this cellphone expensive?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this phone have a good camera? Are the low light photos decent?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this phone compare to the other Galaxy phones? Does the battery last as long?
Angela G.
Baker, LA
How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone?
Tatum B.
What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I'm currently trying to figure out which one is better before I choose a new boost mobile phone.