BY SAMSUNG

• What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I...1 Answers
  • How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone? 1 Answers
  • It Is this cellphone expensive?2 Answers
Ananka B.
I currently use the J7. The thing that sold me on it was that it has a front camera flash and both cameras are awesome. With my complexion, a front flash is my only option. I don't like that the first one I had froze constantly and I had to remove the battery, put it back in, and turn the phone back on so my phone can function. I wish it came in better colors and had a longer battery life.
Mirtha F.
I am very pleased with this Samsung . I just recently got this phone and I must say I am very pleased and surprised at the quality of this phone being such an inexpensive phone. It has excellent camera quality and
Love that it has a frontal flash for selfies. I am pleased all around by this product. I would recommend it any day.
Weyling S.
My father gifted me this new phone since my last HTC was stolen and I couldn't be happier! This cellphone it's much more than what I have dreamed of. It's fast, it has a nice camera, it's affordable but it doesn't feel cheap, and it's gorgeous. It's much more bigger than I'm used to but I really don't mind.
Sophia M.
This is my new love, when I decided to buy it I wanted a good and non-expensive cellphone. To me this is an amazing one, it's fasts and I haven't had any problems, I've downloaded so many apps and the smartphone works really good. It's big but I don't have problems with that
Alejandra C.
I recently purchased this and I'm still amazed of the quality and style of the phone. It's very affordable and I'm impressed by the quality of pictures, videos, and clarity of my phone calls. Such a great phone for a low price.
Ashley H.
The front flash isn't used as much as I would have needed the notifications reminder. It will freeze up at random times but over all a good phone for the price.
Nina F.
I love this phone! I had it for over a year and can't complain. Affordable and has a great camera. Good video and sound quality
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
A nice package and form. 16GB of memory. Somewhat affordable. Has this bronze-gold color. Nice features and up to date.
Yadira D.
This is a great phone it! I have had this phone for 10 months and I love it. It also takes great quality pictures.
Es un excelente equipo, tiene bastante memoria, una maravilla de cámara, lo malo que el modelo 2015 salió fallado

Mary Camil D.
It Is this cellphone expensive?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this phone have a good camera? Are the low light photos decent?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this phone compare to the other Galaxy phones? Does the battery last as long?
Angela G.
Baker, LA
How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone?
Tatum B.
What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I'm currently trying to figure out which one is better before I choose a new boost mobile phone.