BY SAMSUNG

• How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone? 1 Answers
  • It Is this cellphone expensive?1 Answers
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I have had this phone approximately 6 months and I love it for the most part. The only complaint I have about it is that the screen started overheating and the LCD light went out so I had to send it back to Samsung for repair. It's supposed to be on it's way back to me at this point. The camera is good and works as designed. I also like the screen size and picture quality as well. The battery holds pretty well and I hope to not have anymore issues out of it when I get it back.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is my current phone and first android device. I like the look of it. It is sleek and the screen is vivid with a nice gold-hue body. The functioning of it serves it's purpose for me, but occassionally it will become frozen between screens when I am using too many apps at once. A quick click of the apps button to shut down the frozen app does the trick for that. Overall, I am satisfied even though it my have a couple glitches every once and a while.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
EL MEJOR TELEFONO QUE HE TENIDO. Llevo 3 semanas con el y me tomaria el atrevimiento de decir que me gusta mas que un Iphone. La resolucion de ambas camaras es genial. El telefono es grande. Muy facil de manejar. Trae un paquete de programas Microsoft. El procesador es rapido. La memoria es buena. La bateria me dura 2 dias dandole bastante uso. Simplemente lo amo.
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
Ive had this phone for a while now and i have grown to love it. Around christmas you can get it incredibly cheap. It is huge, about the size of an iphone 6 plus and has good battery life. The camera is pretty good and i havent had any cracks or scratches from having it for so long now.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this phone. It has a huge screen, which is great for video watching. It has so much space on it for many apps and many pictures ❤ the camera is amazing both on the front and back.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I love this phone. It does just about everything the S6 does and the software is updated to keep up with technology. The only complaint I have is that sometimes freezes up if am robo texting.
Chelsea C.
Sacramento, CA
Absolute hunk of crap.... there's none of the Samsung features we know and love from the S or note series and it's boggy, poorly constructed, and all around a regret purchase.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
This is such a vast improvement over my old phone. I've had it for a few months now and I'm still very happy with it. No problems with the phone whatsoever. Everything loads quickly and the screen is amazing, it's huge. I could never imagine reading a whole book on a phone screen before, but I gave it a shot when I didn't have my e-reader on me and it was much better than I expected thanks to the large screen.
sarah b.
Lockport, IL
i love this phone, it was a huge upgrade compared to my other one. the camera is amazing and it runs smoothly. my only issues is that sometimes it glitches and gallery will freeze after taking a photo. ill restart the phone to correct the problem but i lose the photo i took. Other than that the phone was worth every penny i spent.
Mirtha F.
I am very pleased with this Samsung . I just recently got this phone and I must say I am very pleased and surprised at the quality of this phone being such an inexpensive phone. It has excellent camera quality and
Love that it has a frontal flash for selfies. I am pleased all around by this product. I would recommend it any day.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this phone have a good camera? Are the low light photos decent?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this phone compare to the other Galaxy phones? Does the battery last as long?
Angela G.
Baker, LA
How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone?
Tatum B.
What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I'm currently trying to figure out which one is better before I choose a new boost mobile phone.
It Is this cellphone expensive?