BY SAMSUNG

• How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone? 1 Answers
  • It Is this cellphone expensive?1 Answers
Maya. G.
Albuquerque, NM
Okay honestly not a huge fan of this phone after having a cheaper smarter phone last me 3 years and never slowed down. This phone is super laggy for me even when I clean the phone out and delete things. It constantly crashes and freezes up. There are too few pixels for such a big screen. It's legitimately a samsung galaxy for those on a budget but even then, there are better phones for cheaper.
Naylia A.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love my phone. Sleek, light weight, great system. I wish I would have purchased my case with it, now my screen is shattered. Hope it's not too expensive to replace.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This is a pretty basic Android phone.  It has a large screen (good for reading, not so great for pockets), it's fast, it has good battery life, and it looks cool.  On top of that, the speakerphone and the audio can go way loud, which is helpful for me.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I've had this phone for about a year now and I love this phone. It has a good battery life, takes good pictures and I love the flash on front. I think it's as good quality phone the only complaint I have with this phone that I feel like the buttons should've been put in different places. The volume buttons should be on the right and not the left and the power button should be on the left or top of phone in my opinion. As a right handed person I think the buttons are awkwardly placed on the phone. Still a good phone and you don't have to break the bank either.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I was in the running for a new phone since I still had the galaxy s3 I came across this phone on youtube from some users and all i heard was great things about it. So I went and bought the phone from best buy for about 139.99(it was in sale that week) Let me just say this phone is more then I asked for. Its pretty large(about the size of an Iphone plus.(gotta remember im coming from a s3 so the phone seemed larger) The screen is bright and the camera takes amazing pictures both back and front camera. A lot of your apps are already in stalled,Pretty quick to respond when multi tasking.sim card slot for extra storage. very lord speakers for listening to music. Only con I have with his phone is there is no notification light letting you know that you have messages coming in. So I hope if they bring out the J8 they improve that. Other then that little thing its a great phone.
Dena R.
salem, OR
Writing this review from this phone. I opted for the J7 over the newest Galaxy because the price was half that of it. I have pretty basic use for my phone: Texts mostly, email, various forms of social media, camera and i've been very pleased. My Galaxy before this phone as well as this phone both have issues with sound occasionally when you disconnect headphones. It's like the device registers as they are still plugged in; so no audio for media/calls. Doesnt happen when connected to bluetooth tho which I more often use so im not too inconvenienced by this defect. Usually just restart my phone and it works again (why I subtracted a star). Samsung - Galaxy J7 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - G
Amanda H.
I've had this phone for about 2 weeks now and I'm so in love with it. It's a very big phone so if you're wearing female pants, it won't fit into pockets. But downloads apps fast. The battery life is unreal. When my phone is fully charged, it will last all day with apps running. Has a front facing selfie light so it makes your pictures look amazing. I wish the camera focused a little better than it does. But everything is great with this phone.
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
Love this phone, the #samsung #galaxyJ7 has plenty of storage an a great sleek look. It's got the rounded sleek edge, great picture quality, and wonderful features .. I personally would recommend this Samsung Galaxy J7 pro to any and every single person I know Needing a new phone with a great price.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster Now I challenge one Lucky lovely lady to don the same an post your #giftcrush
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
I currently use the J7. The thing that sold me on it was that it has a front camera flash and both cameras are awesome. With my complexion, a front flash is my only option. I don't like that the first one I had froze constantly and I had to remove the battery, put it back in, and turn the phone back on so my phone can function. I wish it came in better colors and had a longer battery life.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
I have had this phone approximately 6 months and I love it for the most part. The only complaint I have about it is that the screen started overheating and the LCD light went out so I had to send it back to Samsung for repair. It's supposed to be on it's way back to me at this point. The camera is good and works as designed. I also like the screen size and picture quality as well. The battery holds pretty well and I hope to not have anymore issues out of it when I get it back.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this phone have a good camera? Are the low light photos decent?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this phone compare to the other Galaxy phones? Does the battery last as long?
Angela G.
Baker, LA
How is the battery life? Is it a good gaming phone?
Tatum B.
What's the difference between the Galaxy J7 and the J3? I'm currently trying to figure out which one is better before I choose a new boost mobile phone.
It Is this cellphone expensive?