Samsung - Galaxy J5 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - White uploaded by Sofía D.Samsung - Galaxy J5 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - White uploaded by Sthefany O.Samsung - Galaxy J5 4G with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - White uploaded by Dadssi_oumaima D.

BY SAMSUNG

Takia R.
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY
I absolutely love this phone. Its sleek and fits into in pocket, purse or jacket. I love the earbuds it comes with. I can get all the latest apps that I need for day to day. The best feature is how loud the speaker is whether your listening to music or talking on the phone! Highly Recommend!!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
My dad have this phone and it's really a good product, beautiful camera, both of them and great colors resolution... A lot of storage and never lags, I highly recommend this phone and I really want this, really hard.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
I really like this phone. I recently got mugged and decided to get a better phone that wasnt too fancy tho. I do think the cameras' quality could be better, but i love having a front camera flash.
Catarina M.
Catarina M.
Lafayette, CO
The phone works great! Have a good memory, I can use multiple apps at once without crashing. The camera is very good, and has flash to selfie.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Palm Harbor, FL
I really like it. This smartphone is simple but with a lot features. The apps can be dowloaded in the samsung store. It`s very easy. The design is very cool. The memory need to be large to the people who like photos, musics, apps... The camera is really good. I really like it. The battery life is fine but could be better.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Ok, not a fan of Android!!! Takes forever to do anything. You have to erase emails in two places so that your storage doesn't fill up. Also when checking your emails you have to click on show details and show images which is stupid, it should just do it!!! The picture quality is HORRIBLE!!! The camera is also super slow.
Mirely D.
Mirely D.
Guymon, OK
Sinceramente me está fallando y sólo tengo 4 meses con el, no lo recomendaría porque ya detecté unas fallas y al menos en mi país es muy difícil hacer valer una garantía.
Chenise M.
Chenise M.
I love everything Samsung has to offer.. I'm still trying to get use and discover everything. I used LG phones a lot before I got my Samsung but I'm loving my phone
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I got this phone about 2 months ago and i love it soooo so much. I always get compliments on it and everyone thinks it's a lot more expensive than it actually is. It's an amazing smartphone at a great price. I haven't had any lagging, it works very fast and i looove the flash option that comes with the front camera. I have installed a lot of apps and they all work great. I RECOMMEND this to everyone who wants an affordable, yet absolutely amazing smartphone!
muito bom esse celular é um ótimo aparelho da sansung,parabéns aos desenvolvedores ele realmente é muito bom,tem grande armazenamento interno,e é muito potente,sem falar que tem boa câmera e ótimo para tirar fotos e gravar,quem comprar ele não vai se arrepender