Samsung - Galaxy J3 Cell Phone - Gold uploaded by Rachid L.

BY BRIGHTSTAR US SPP BOOST

Crystal-clear graphics with a 5-inch screen deliver outstanding performance with this Samsung Galaxy J3. The smartphone has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor for incredible processing power, and the 13-megapixel rear camera ensures great shots. The smart manager, long battery power and efficient power-saving modes ensure the Samsung Galaxy J3 delivers peak performance exactly when needed. see more...

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought my J3 before I purchased my s7 edge. This phone is a good budget phone but it's not for me. It's a mid level phone designed to give you all the basic stuff you need in a smartphone. Don't get me wrong for the price of this phone it got the job done well I was saving for my s7 edge. If your looking for a phone that affordable and you use it for really basic things like checking social media, emails and texting it's great. But if you need a phone where your constantly streaming videos and want to take great quality selfies or capture awesome moments or run your phone with having multiple apps in the background all at once without lag time. This phone is not for you. I recommend this phone to a parent wanting to get a phone for there child.
Rose F.
Monroe
The phone only cost $100 but it's still not a good phone. I would day this is a good starter phone for a pre teen but anything else nah. I have had this phone 2 months and it has slowed extremely. I only email and social media on the phone. Will not get another cheaper version of Samsung.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
if you are looking for a great cell phone without the membership! this phone is affordable and can be bought from walmart! It runs just as fast and the samsung 4..The picture quality is awesome. The only downsize in the one i have is that it was only 8 gb and you cant hold everything you want even with an sd card so i would just recommend making sure it has more space other than that it is a GREAT prepaid phone! its samsung how could it go wrong?
Lia B.
I have had no issues with my phone whatsoever.  It works quickly and effectively.  I have been able to put a lot of apps on my phone (32 gb).  My battery does last a long time.  It does not over heat.  Where Morgan H. above me states that her's over heats, there is a reason that Samsung over heats.  The battery in her phone is bad.  I had one other Samsung before this one that done the same thing and I had to replace the battery.  That one I had for well over 2 years before it started doing it.  It stopped after that.
Kristie A.
I got the Samsung Galaxy J3 from Wal-Mart #904 about 6 months ago and I love it. It's not complicating to activate and use. It's loads apps faster than I'm used to. I have download lots of apps and still have plenty of space without having a sd card. I have to keep a charger with me because the battery does very quickly.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I've had thisbcell phone for approximately 8 months I find it to have a very large amount of storage space as well as it takes high quality pictures it got good battery life i like it alot
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I was looking for a cheap phone since I don't have a ton of money being a college student and man did I find one! I really like samsung phones they alway have useful tools and customizable platforms which is no different on this phone. However the phone is slow and heats up very quickly whether its charging or not. When I brought it to my provider they told me it was just a cheap phone and still family new so they are working the bugs out of the system still. If you want a cheap and reliable phone this is the one for you but it you want high tech and fast this is not.
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
Its overall a great phone compares to the samsung galaxy s7 but with a slower processor and seems as if the camera isnt as high quality but still really close
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
In all this phone is OK. It is aesthetically pleasing, and a good size. However, it tends to glitch quite a lot when it gets low on storage.
Rachid L.
I got the Samsung j3 about 4 months ago .It looks good and have not had any problem with it and after all it is affordable
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch