BY BRIGHTSTAR US SPP BOOST

Crystal-clear graphics with a 5-inch screen deliver outstanding performance with this Samsung Galaxy J3. The smartphone has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor for incredible processing power, and the 13-megapixel rear camera ensures great shots. The smart manager, long battery power and efficient power-saving modes ensure the Samsung Galaxy J3 delivers peak performance exactly when needed. see more...

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I've had thisbcell phone for approximately 8 months I find it to have a very large amount of storage space as well as it takes high quality pictures it got good battery life i like it alot
Lia B.
I have had no issues with my phone whatsoever.  It works quickly and effectively.  I have been able to put a lot of apps on my phone (32 gb).  My battery does last a long time.  It does not over heat.  Where Morgan H. above me states that her's over heats, there is a reason that Samsung over heats.  The battery in her phone is bad.  I had one other Samsung before this one that done the same thing and I had to replace the battery.  That one I had for well over 2 years before it started doing it.  It stopped after that.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I was looking for a cheap phone since I don't have a ton of money being a college student and man did I find one! I really like samsung phones they alway have useful tools and customizable platforms which is no different on this phone. However the phone is slow and heats up very quickly whether its charging or not. When I brought it to my provider they told me it was just a cheap phone and still family new so they are working the bugs out of the system still. If you want a cheap and reliable phone this is the one for you but it you want high tech and fast this is not.
Kristie A.
I got the Samsung Galaxy J3 from Wal-Mart #904 about 6 months ago and I love it. It's not complicating to activate and use. It's loads apps faster than I'm used to. I have download lots of apps and still have plenty of space without having a sd card. I have to keep a charger with me because the battery does very quickly.
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
Its overall a great phone compares to the samsung galaxy s7 but with a slower processor and seems as if the camera isnt as high quality but still really close
Măhmőuđ M.
Hello my name is mahmoud salah i wanted this product to work on it on the social media sites and i wanted it because one of my subscribers asked me to do a review on it please send me this product i am following your great company since i had 7 years and thank you and all respect and appreciation
Bilani Y.
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Youssef
saad s.
Best product
othman d.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is OTHMAN DAIFI and I have a channel on YouTube  I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Had to buy a phone as my wife's service provider had switched her to a sim only deal without her realising. I have always had Samsung's as they are robust, reliable and easy to use and this one is no exception. She now gets good battery life, nice big screen without being too bulky and plenty of memory for the social media apps. Would recommend for a low-cost reliable phone.