Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 16.3MP CMOS with 21X Optical Zoom and 4.8"

by Samsung

Samsung galaxy camera 2 16.3mp cmos with 21x optical zoom and 4.8" touch screen lcd - white (ek-gc200)

How many hours the battery have?
What do you use your camera for?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 16.3MP CMOS with 21X Optical Zoom and 4.8"!
La vi en una demostración y quede hechizada . Todo lo que necesitas en una camara y mucho mas . Increíble resolución y calidad .
Grayson, LA
I have one of these and these are great! And they take great pictures. I got mine at sears
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Youssef
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
Youssef
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this camera as a birthday present a few years ago and I am still in love with it; it works incredibly, the camera looks sleek and stylish and the camera is reliable. The camera generally is easy-to-use as it works similarly to a Samsung smartphone therefore, I would recommend this product. The battery life is also great; there are also a range of 'filters' and/or settings that help when capturing a great image e.g. macro, night vision, best shot etc. A great camera - I recommend to all.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
85550
Techie Expert Level 2

"Hello my name is Hameed Mounaim I am from Morocco. My hobby is to produce my own films and publish them on my YouTube channel. I like to review the products. I have more than 500 people in the instagram.  They like to buy online
you can send me the product in this adress to do a review for it :imgharne street lakhssas , MOROCCOZIP: 85550Number: 06 24 42 78 68"

This is the best camera you can use to travel to shoot beautiful areas Clear images and a stylish and modern camera