Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 16.3MP CMOS with 21X Optical Zoom and 4.8"

by Samsung

Samsung galaxy camera 2 16.3mp cmos with 21x optical zoom and 4.8" touch screen lcd - white (ek-gc200)

How many hours the battery have?
What do you use your camera for?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 16.3MP CMOS with 21X Optical Zoom and 4.8"!
conroe, Texas
Really great camera! The picture quality is absolutely stunning! It has a good amount of storage but I would definitely recommend purchasing an additional sd card for extra storage. It has a touch screen as well. You can also access the internet from this camera which makes transfering photos a breeze. Highly recommend!
Wasco, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
In loved. It’s amazing how you can use the camera and use it kinda like a smartphone too. It has WiFi and it can zoom in more than my iPhone lol it takes really nice pictures. You can play with the picture setting. I still don’t know how to use some settings on the pictures lol I’m not professional yet but with this camera I can do a really good job. It’s kinda expensive but well worth it. I have had it for 3 years and it’s still like new. I love this product, Samsung is a great band. I have a Samsung galaxy phone as well plus my iPhone too. I do recommend this camera you will fall in love with it.
I carry this Samsung Galaxy camera with me everywhere! I got this camera for Christmas and it made my life so much easier. I use to carry my heavy DSLR camera with me but it started to be an inconvenience because of its weight.  I love this camera so much now!
Techie Expert Level 1
My favorite Digital Camera. I have had this for about 2 years. Android software so you use it exactly as you would a phone. Large display, able to install editing apps and use all other email apps, etc over wi fi . The zoom is amazing. Very durable. Optional flash attachment available. I got this in black but it comes in a few other colors just as the phones do. Easy to upload directly to your phone with Beam.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I recently purchased this camera to take on my trip to Europe. Ive been out here for 5 months, and this camera has been perfect for takinging photos and capturing my exexperiences. I like that it is small enough to put I'm my pocket. Its also great because it has internet access. So i can share my photos quickly. Each photo has such great quality. I absolutely love my purchase.
Chambersburg , PA
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas the other year and I love it , it doesn't look all fancy or anything but trust me it's far better than any other photography cam I've used it's amazing I love it.
Taylor, MI
I am obsessed with this camera. I was watching all it could do on QVC and I just had to have it. Pictures are clear and very smart. also if i needed to I could post to facebook or wherever I wanted because it can use the internet. easy to share photos and edit photos too. I just love this camera. Great investment.
My dad just got this and loves it. If it was mine, it would probably become a vlogging camera cause it's so compact and has great pixels... but you know, not mine.
I received this camera on Christmas from my Fiance and I must say that so far I am delighted with the good quality of the pictures taken; besides the fact that it has wi-fi included in the camera as well as the ability to download apps.
Harrisburg, PA
I liked this camera it was simple to use and had a lot of options. pictures were supper clear. It worked great until my daughter dropped it down the stairs.