Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds

Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound. Power up to power on - Get up to six hours of battery life with an a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds!
How would you rate this product?
Chris A.
Atlanta, GA
Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Chris A.
Got these with my Galaxy S10 when they first launched. Now, I have a Galaxy S21. I wear them when run or on a Zoom call for work. So, they get used almost everyday. I think they're great. I've never had issues with connectivity or sound. The sound quality is great, not amazing. they absolutely meet my needs. I really like the fit. most other earbuds don't rest in my ears well, but these work great. Even on long runs, I'm not having to adjust and readjust them. I swapped out the ear "wings" and they fit snug. I decided not to upgrade to the newer versions because these work great. You can customize the button functionality in the app. I would give them 1 more star if I could get the volume to work on one ear therefore freeing up the other ear for added functionality.
Jae R.
Larned, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Great sound quality and I love the sound ambience feature that allows you to hear your surroundings while out jogging, or walking. I love that you can change the sound quality to match what you're using the buds for as well as the notification feature in the buds that allows you to be hands free with messages. I pair this with my Samsung galaxy active 2 and my Samsung galaxy s10
Alexandra S.
Lighthouse Rd
Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Alexandra S.
I really love these earbuds because they work perfectly with my Galaxy S20. The charging travel case fits conveniently in my purse and the buds don't have plastic dangling from my ears. They're great for both music and calls.
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These ear buds are literally the only ones I've found that fit and stay in my tiny ears. I am an adult woman with the ears of a toddler so I always have had issues with ear buds staying put. My old og ipod headphones (came with the old black and white screen ipod) were the only wired pair I ever found that fit. I babied those things for almost a decade and by the time they fell apart only one side was working and the wires were almost completely exposed. They died and I was without headphones for several years. Then the wireless ear buds came out but I had the same issue. My baby brother suffers from the same problem as me so one day he came over and was using these. He let me test them out and I immediately ordered myself a pair. I love that they are super secure feeling! Once I twist these in they are not coming out until I remove them. I've even fallen asleep with them in and they stay put all night.
Erin F.
La Vista, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds I have the Iridescent Silver ones and I find them to be truly flawless. I bought them on Black Friday last year and honestly had I known they were so seamless I'd have bought them regardless of the cost. Thought I'd rate Samsungs support 2/5 because they make you buy a single earned if you lose one and then find a support store to sync them. Luckily I found mine and didn't deal with it. But their so great! I probably will go for the newer model next. Poll coming for that soon!
Frances A.
I love using these when talking on the phone. The battery life is pretty amazing and theg are also fast and easy to charge. I use it every day in order to work faster. It also let's me watch and listen to things on my phone or laptop without waking my baby. I love them. Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds uploaded by Oscar B.
I've had these for over a year and use them often. The sound quality is great, the battery life is good, and they charge quickly. They are very comfortable, so I'm able to wear them for long periods of time without any discomfort. Since I have a Samsung Galaxy phone, pairing them was easy.
Nichole  B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have had these for about 2 years now so I can say that they last! They certainly canel out other sounds so I tend to only wear 1 at a time. I feel like these don't help reduce my phones battery when using them for music podcasts or talking. I mess up the different taps all the time so most everything I have to do with my phone but I do like the buds. They get loud enough, their case helps to charge them back up and they can charge on my wireless chargers as well.
Jeff S.
Du Bois, PA
I like these headphones a lot. Customizable to fit your ear better. Don’t have full functionality because I’m on iPhone. That’s my own fault but I feel in this day and age headphones should just work fully with either phone platform...it’s just a Bluetooth device.
Melinda  G.
Palm Bay, FL
Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds They lasted 3 months before sounding horrible and having bluetooth connection issues Sent them back 3 times and they all had issues so I got refund and got Samsung galaxy buds + 10 times better .Save ur money and get the Samsung galaxy Buds+ And get from best buy so much better insurance is worth it! Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds

Looking for your answer?