Samsung Galaxy Buds +

True wirelessBluetooth wireless connectionBuilt-in microphoneBixbyEarbuds

Has anyone had an issue with one bud loosing charge and not charging with the Samsung Galaxy Buds ++ ?
I dont put stuff in my ears or use head phones I need wireless Bluetooth headphones comfortable please help i need to start working out at the gym ?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Buds +!
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these ear buds! I like how there isn't a "tail" that hangs out of the ear. This came with 3 sizes of adapters for the internal part and 3 different sized rings for the outer part. It has taken me a while to adjust them to the size of my ears and they do occasionally pop out. The sound clarity is great and the range is fantastic. I can go to any area of my apartment and never lose contact with my phone or tablet. They charge quickly in their storage case. I use these at the gym and in the evenings at home. I really love these ear buds.
John G.
Akron, OH
Samsung Galaxy Buds + uploaded by John G.
I love these. I bought them in red to match my chromebook. I love how they automatically go into the ambient sound mode when you put them in. The hold charge for much much longer than I normally listen and the case charges them as well. Great for a flight.
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Samsung Galaxy Buds + uploaded by Jeremy B.
These earbuds are my favorite to use! They miraculous stay in your ear even while running, working out or anything really. They bump too, for how small they are they pack a great punch and the clarity is amazing. Bluetooth setup is easy as well.
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
I love this design, I would like it not to have the plastic to put it inside the ear because sometimes it causes me allergies. The sound is excellent and the battery lasts a long time. If you lose one, it will not pair with another, each pair has a different code. Me encanta este diseno, me gustaria que no tuvuera goma para ponerlo dentro del oido por que aveces me produce alergia. El sonido es exelente y la bateria dura mucho tiempo. Si pierdes uno no va a ahacer pareja con otro cada par tiene un dodigo dirente.
Raymond L.
Corona, NY
This product is great and satisfy my need for better audio!!!! I like the different colors of the buds that would attract any customers. This product was available both at my local stores and online. The price was affordable and acceptable. I would purchase this again as a gift and highly recommend to other customers looking for new alternatives wireless earbuds.
Ashley  S.
Reston, VA
Purchased at: Target
I got these for my boyfriend for Christmas and he likes them. They’re very noise canceling and the sound quality is excellent! He just doesn’t like that they’re constantly falling out of his ears.
Angela  O.
Hamilton, OH
I have the light blue as I work in landscaping and it makes them easier to find. I love these I can hear them over my mower and ask other landscape Willimantic. They are extremely comfortable and the only earbuds I'll ever own. Only thing negative I earbuds say is u wish the case had a lock feature on case so this way when I drop my case my buds don't fly out
Jonathan A.
Independence, KY
These are my favorite headphones. All you have to do is put them in for them to start working and they last all day. My favorite feature is that you can touch them to change song/ volume. Very reliable as I use them heavily daily and would recommend them to anyone 10/10
Diana S.
Dover, FL
I like this ear buds , the sounds of it is the best. You can go some distance and still be able to hear the audio from your phone. If you work out and lift weights and you bite your teeth or hold your mouth tight while lifting there's a possibility it can fall out your ear.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I have used my ear buds daily! I listen to pods, music, watch videos you name it for days. It comes with inserts or covers that will adjust to your ear size. Small and easy to carry around. You can buy a separate case cover that has a key chain hole!